Star Citizen Free Flight Event

Napper198

With the recent alpha 3.3 patch being really good performance wise and it giving us the ability to purchase ships with in-game money Star Citizen is finally starting to become more and more of a game.

Coincidentally the 6 year anniversary of the Kickstarter funding is coming up next week so CIG is doing their annual anniversary sale which will be accompanied by a free flight event where everyone with a Star Citizen account can test the game and all it's currently flyable ships with no purchase or credit card required. From 23rd of November to 1st of December you can test the whole flyable lineup of each ship manufacturer to your hearts contend and also explore any currently available planets like Crusader, Dalamar and possibly even Hurston and their moons or try out any of the various missions.

If you're interested but don't have an account yet I highly suggest using the referral code picker provided by the local Linus Tech Tips Organization to grab some in-game money when signing up and if you have any questions or would like to meet some fellow citizens to help you out with tips, tricks or crew members, feel free to join our Discord server (which is not the official LTT discord btw)

Fly safe!

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

1 hour ago, Napper198 said:

With the recent alpha 3.3 patch being really good performance wise and it giving us the ability to purchase ships with in-game money Star Citizen is finally starting to become more and more of a game.

Coincidentally the 6 year anniversary of the Kickstarter funding is coming up next week so CIG is doing their annual anniversary sale which will be accompanied by a free flight event where everyone with a Star Citizen account can test the game and all it's currently flyable ships with no purchase or credit card required. From 23rd of November to 1st of December you can test the whole flyable lineup of each ship manufacturer to your hearts contend and also explore any currently available planets like Crusader, Dalamar and possibly even Hurston and their moons or try out any of the various missions.

If you're interested but don't have an account yet I highly suggest using the referral code picker provided by the local Linus Tech Tips Organization to grab some in-game money when signing up and if you have any questions or would like to meet some fellow citizens to help you out with tips, tricks or crew members, feel free to join our Discord server (which is not the official LTT discord btw)

Fly safe!

Loaded question I know, but for anyone interested in this free fly event that is wants to know how much org activity there is, is there any sort of meetups or gatherings that they might be invited to join? Maybe on a Saturday night at around 9pm gmt? ;)

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

7 minutes ago, abyss03 said:

Loaded question I know, but for anyone interested in this free fly event that is wants to know how much org activity there is, is there any sort of meetups or gatherings that they might be invited to join? Maybe on a Saturday night at around 9pm gmt? ;)

I unsure whether or not we ever actually posted that on the forum but yes, we do have regular weekly meetups going on Saturdays at 21:00 UTC

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.