Windows 10 LTSB/LTSC on Ryzen?

Hidoi

I know that Ryzen isn't officially supported on LTSB 1607, but can someone who has tried tell me if it works?  It also seems like LTSC 2019 (1809) supports only AMD Ryzen 3/5/7 2xxx, or I am reading it wrong. Can someone tell me if it works for gen 1 ryzen (1xxx)?

I used 1607 LTSB on my Ryzen 2700X system no problem. The main thing you need to think of is to install the chipset driver package from the AMD website and not let Windows handle things.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 minute ago, NelizMastr said:

I used 1607 LTSB on my Ryzen 2700X system no problem. The main thing you need to think of is to install the chipset driver package from the AMD website and not let Windows handle things.

So I need to have that package on flash drive and install it immediately after installing windows or how?

3 minutes ago, Hidoi said:

So I need to have that package on flash drive and install it immediately after installing windows or how?

Yup. Just download all drivers for your motherboard and then get the chipset package from AMD.com. Then install Windows and install all drivers.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro