Alienware 13 touchscreen not working after conecting a second screen

Lord Athetos

So i bought an alienware 13 r3 some days ago and it was working perfectly, but i just connected to a second screen in class and the touch capability seems to have gone, even with the second screen disconected. Windows reports that is not a touchscreen, but it was working 15 min ago and it has been working fine until now. Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks in advice

Spoiler

PC: Crimson DNA

CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x | GPU: Titan X pascal | RAM: 64 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 2800 Mhz Motherboard: MSI x399 Creation PSU: Corsair TX850M Case: Deepcool Genome ROG certified edition | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite + Razer Orbweaver chroma Mouse: Razer Naga

Laptop: Alienware 13 R3

CPUCore i7 7700HQ | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Monitor: 1440p OLED touchscreen

2 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

reboot? driver updates? 

Alredy rebooted and reinstalled the drivers of the screen, but the problem seems to persist

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x | GPU: Titan X pascal | RAM: 64 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 2800 Mhz Motherboard: MSI x399 Creation PSU: Corsair TX850M Case: Deepcool Genome ROG certified edition | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite + Razer Orbweaver chroma Mouse: Razer Naga

CPUCore i7 7700HQ | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Monitor: 1440p OLED touchscreen

Just now, Lord Athetos said:

Alredy rebooted and reinstalled the drivers of the screen, but the problem seems to persist

go to device manager. are there any warnings or something? also, try right clicking the touchscreen thing and select update driver. then go to search online. 

She/Her

1 minute ago, firelighter487 said:

go to device manager. are there any warnings or something? also, try right clicking the touchscreen thing and select update driver. then go to search online. 

in device manager there aren't any warnings, but i dont see any touchscreen either, the only one i see is the "generic Pnp monitor"

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Lord Athetos said:

in device manager there aren't any warnings, but i dont see any touchscreen either, the only one i see is the "generic Pnp monitor"

then it looks like it really isn't detected... that's odd.. i don't know. sorry. 

She/Her