Can someone check my build out and see if the parts i have are compatible with each other

Voltex

I have a list of parts i want to get but I dont want to get anything thats incompatible heres the list:                      ( I FORGOT TO ADD THAT I HAVE A PSU ALREADY AND ITS A EVGA 600W AND I HAVE A 1 TB HARD DRIVE )

4 minutes ago, Voltex said:

I have a list of parts i want to get but I dont want to get anything thats incompatible heres the list : 

PCPARTPICKER automatically check for compatibility im pretty sure.

My PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 8750H RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti

• I don't think you need 2 of the fan kits with the node. I imagine you'd just need one, and then another set of fans.
  • Don't get Windows Home OEM, get the full fledged version.
  • Don't buy until Black Friday. You'll be able to score a 1TB SSD for less than you're paying for that 500GB.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

6 minutes ago, Voltex said:

I have a list of parts i want to get but I dont want to get anything thats incompatible heres the list : 

pc partpicker automatically checks

however about the build i would recommend something more like this to get more bang for your buck

13 minutes ago, Voltex said:

Looks like you're spending too much

What monitor resolution/refresh rate?

You can just install windows without a key

If you're going to do streaming you should have an 8 Ryzen 7 CPU

your case has no airflow

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

are you gonna be ocing your cpu? cause if you arent you have no need to get that massive aio and could use the money to either upgrade to an i7 or upgrade your graphics card

1 minute ago, Happycowdance said:

are you gonna be ocing your cpu? cause if you arent you have no need to get that massive aio and could use the money to either upgrade to an i7 or upgrade your graphics card

Yeah i think i am going to oc

11 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Looks like you're spending too much

What monitor resolution/refresh rate?

You can just install windows without a key

If you're going to do streaming you should have an 8 Ryzen 7 CPU

your case has no airflow

I've done research on the case and all the reviews say that it has plenty of air flow ( im not trying to sound mean ) also im more into intel because ive been using intel for so long that ive gotten used to it

3 minutes ago, Voltex said:

intel because ive been using intel for so long that ive gotten used to it

its just i doubt you would notice the difference other than a red sticker on the outside of your computer if you wanted to put one there

also the benefits of 8 cores vs the 4 you choose would help greatly while you are streaming

if you want you can check out the build i posted above which upgrades your storage, gpu, and it switches you cpu to the amd one while staying within 5 dollars of your first systems price

17 minutes ago, Happycowdance said:

pc partpicker automatically checks

however about the build i would recommend something more like this to get more bang for your buck

I'l keep this build in mind but, im looking to get flashy and a good gaming pc as well so RGB is a big thing to me ( Idk why i just like to have flashy things  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

you could go with an internal rgb strip for flashy rgb

and the nzxt aio looks better than the corsair one imo

Just now, Voltex said:

also im more into intel because ive been using intel for so long that ive gotten used to it

That's a terrible reason to spend more money on something that's worse for your use case, you are going to be streaming from that PC correct? You could even get a 12 core 1920X with that kind of budget

This is what a case with airflow looks like

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

You could even get a 12 core 1920X with that kind of budget

i mean you could but it would force him to bump down his graphics card from a 1080ti down to a 1070ti 

2 minutes ago, Happycowdance said:

i mean you could but it would force him to bump down his graphics card from a 1080ti down to a 1070ti 

17 minutes ago, Voltex said:

I'l keep this build in mind but, im looking to get flashy and a good gaming pc as well so RGB is a big thing to me ( Idk why i just like to have flashy things  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Also didn't list what monitor resolution/refresh rate

if it's only a 1080p 60hz display you don't need anything much better than the RX 590

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Voltex said:

change a few parts around and you can fit a 2080 and 8700k in the build:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($358.89 @ OutletPC) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H150i PRO 47.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($169.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($180.77 @ Amazon) 
Memory: GeIL - SUPER LUCE RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($104.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($79.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB GAMING OC Video Card  ($749.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair - Crystal 460X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.89 @ OutletPC) 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($98.89 @ OutletPC) 
Case Fan: Corsair - HD120 RGB 3-Pack w/Controller 54.4 CFM 120mm Fans  ($73.47 @ OutletPC) 
Keyboard: G.Skill - Ripjaws KM570 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($89.20 @ Newegg) 
Mouse: Corsair - GLAIVE RGB Wired Optical Mouse  ($54.00 @ Amazon) 
Other: Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro, stream and record in 1080p60, superior low latency technology, H.264 hardware encoding, PCIe  ($178.93 @ Amazon) 
Total: $2308.89
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-11-15 23:04 EST-0500

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

8 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

CPU Cooler: Corsair - H150i PRO 47.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($169.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($180.77 @ Amazon) 
Memory: GeIL - SUPER LUCE RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($104.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB GAMING OC Video Card  ($749.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.89 @ OutletPC) 
Case Fan: Corsair - HD120 RGB 3-Pack w/Controller 54.4 CFM 120mm Fans  ($73.47 @ OutletPC) 
Other: Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro, stream and record in 1080p60, superior low latency technology, H.264 hardware encoding, PCIe  ($178.93 @ Amazon) 

this is good but this is also 300 more than the build I made plus I still have to get a monitor ( which i picked out already )  thanks though

6 minutes ago, Voltex said:

this is good but this is also 300 more than the build I made plus I still have to get a monitor ( which i picked out already )  thanks though

that build is only $40 over, and that's because there was a PSU added in.

Edited by Herman Mcpootis

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

3 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

that build is only $40 over, and that's because there was a monitor added in.

16 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

you added a monitor?? ?? ? ? ? 

1 minute ago, Voltex said:

you added a monitor?? ?? ? ? ? 

typo, i added a PSU in.

2 hours ago, Voltex said:

I have a list of parts i want to get but I dont want to get anything thats incompatible heres the list:                      ( I FORGOT TO ADD THAT I HAVE A PSU ALREADY AND ITS A EVGA 600W AND I HAVE A 1 TB HARD DRIVE )

6 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

typo, i added a PSU in.

the EVGA W1 is very low quality and definitely not something you should be putting in a 2k rig.

Just now, Herman Mcpootis said:

the EVGA W1 is very low quality and definitely not something you should be putting in a 2k rig.

Welp ehhh, but isnt all psu's the same like the 600w provides 600w which is enough to power the build right??

Just now, Voltex said:

Welp ehhh, but isnt all psu's the same like the 600w provides 600w which is enough to power the build right??

No, crap PSUs may die early or at worst damage the system

What kind of monitor are you going to be using? Hope you aren't wasting money on G-sync

Spoiler

nope. just like everything else, you have modern, well built units that can output the rated wattage and junk that blows up under any load.

Just now, Streetguru said:

No, crap PSUs may die early or at worst damage the system

What kind of monitor are you going to be using? Hope you aren't wasting money on G-sync

Im planning on getting the Asus - VG245H 24.0" 1920x1080 75 Hz Monitor