Pc Freezing When booting Games

Go to solution Solved by Razerfinepitaph,
On 11/15/2018 at 6:39 PM, narrdarr said:

what code are you getting for the BDOS?

I was getting 7-8 different ones but I figured it out, I found a bent motherboard pin and bent that back and continued to get errors, until i completely took my motherboard out again to find a bent pin that was creating a short in my USB 3.0 port on my motherboard. Thank you for the help!

I looked through the forums to find a similar issue but all the solutions i found that did not include replacing my Gpu have not worked.

A few weeks ago my PC began crashing in games with a multitude of BSOD errors. After troubleshooting hardware for a few days and cleaning and reinstalling windows I found no problems with my ram, GPU, or ssd or hard drive. After getting BSOD after BSOD even on clean installs I installed Mint. There were no crashes in Linux. Eventually I took it to a computer repair shop in town and their diagnosis said my CPU had gone bad and when i received my CPU back my motherboard rejected my CPU, so after replacing my CPU I reinstalled windows. It has been freezing on the windows 10 "Hi" screen after install. I switched Sata cables and reinstalled, everything seems to be working fine, until i start a game in which my PC freezes for 2 seconds and then restarts. I have updated my Bios to the newest patch which is version 1302, Windows is completely updated as well. I have updated all drivers. I am not overclocking, and i have also put my Bios back onto its default settings. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what could be wrong and I will be updating with images of temps asap.

Hardware:

Gpu: Msi Geforce 1070 

Cpu: i7-7700k 

MB: Asus Prime z270-a

Ram: G-Skill Ripjaws 2x8gb

Psu: EVGA bronze 600w (the other psu i have tested is an EVGA 850w silver)

Update* (pc performance without starting anything but the Cam)

image.thumb.png.097fb6169afef0abf2f9a9f9c8e843fa.png

Edited by Oxenro246
Update

15 hours ago, narrdarr said:

try one stick of ram in each dimm one at a time

I tried this and didn't get much of a result is there anything i should be looking for specifically when doing this?

On 11/15/2018 at 6:39 PM, narrdarr said:

what code are you getting for the BDOS?

I was getting 7-8 different ones but I figured it out, I found a bent motherboard pin and bent that back and continued to get errors, until i completely took my motherboard out again to find a bent pin that was creating a short in my USB 3.0 port on my motherboard. Thank you for the help!