color fanboys

my buddy loves RED and made an Intel build that i will be converting to water cooling, hardline shortly and i got a bunch of red shit planned to red it the f out.

might ,make build post here of it, to show it in the reddening

Spoiler

large_915bb2f4b15d9a3b.pngto give you an idea of the case i got a sick deal on for him BNIB

just like my AMD system, and my love of blue, :uv blue fluid,/ blue led case accent, UV's that are blueish and as many good quality White/black fans spinning in the light.

like a best pair of friends ever. lol

He loves Intel and red, and you love AMD and blue? I think you're brand/color confused ?

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

8 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

confused ?

naw  just how it is,   LOL  we both know the irony.   beside being partially colorblind myself

Jesus that's the most gaudy case I've ever seen. 

Honestly probably won't even look great with red LED fans. Red on red doesn't work unless the reds match (which they won't.)

1 minute ago, corrado33 said:

red LED fans

i said red hardline fittings..   i didnt mention LED's or plan to use them... the only light i ever add is UV.   You may not like that case, but  like i said He REALLY likes red,  you might like a lavender purple case and not even know it yet...