Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fulla 2 or Fiio Q1 Mark II

I'm looking at getting the Fulla 2 or the Fiio Q1 Mark II for better clarity audio and to give my headphone a little extra push. The headphones I have or want aren't hard to drive but I want them to perform better. I'm trying to stay under the $200 and want to be able to use with both my computer and phone. Let me know your thoughts or if you would recommend something else?

I'd say the Nano iDSD Black Label would do the job nicely at $200. I have the Fiio and it is rather weak.

27 minutes ago, King Poet said:

I'd say the Nano iDSD Black Label would do the job nicely at $200. I have the Fiio and it is rather weak.

Weak as in power output or quality of audio?

1 minute ago, PizzaTacoCat said:

Weak as in power output or quality of audio?

Power. It sounds fine, just quiet for my tastes.

I use an Audioengine D3 on the go and I've been pretty happy with it.  There are likely better quality solutions out there, but the D3 is extremely portable and less than $100 which is a great quality on its own.  Check their website, they do 30-day risk free trials and refurbs are cheaper and carry the same warranty.

As much as I’d say ‘go’ Fulla, Some might view it a tad underpowered. I’m driving my Massdrop 6xx (Senheisser HD650 clones) with both the Vali 2 & Magni 3 w/o regret. Is the Magni 3 a possibility for you @PizzaTacoCat ?

I really like the look of the JDS Labs The Element. Shmoooth Knob. It’s a helluva lot nicer-looking than my Magni. I also appreciated their polite & polite replies to my newbie questions. Link.

Happy shopping, eh ??

Edited by Guest
Spelling

On 11/15/2018 at 10:32 AM, PrometheanCat-1970 said:

As much as I’d say ‘go’ Fulla, Some might view it a tad underpowered. I’m driving my Massdrop 6xx (Senheisser HD650 clones) with both the Vali 2 & Magni 3 w/o regret. Is the Magni 3 a possibility for you @PizzaTacoCat ?

I really like the look of the JDS Labs The Element. Shmoooth Knob. It’s a helluva lot nicer-looking than my Magni. I also appreciated their polite & polite replies to my newbie questions. Link.

Happy shopping, eh ??

Quick question; I am also considering a Fulla 2, however I am getting a 58X instead. It is a less power hungry headphone, with a 150 Ohm Impedance. My main question is about Channel Imbalance, as I have heard that it can be quite annoying on the Fulla. Thanks for any help.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?