Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Logitech Z213 VS Mackie CR3

HerApotheosis

Soooooo, one is £30, one is £100. But both sound great. Does anyone, thats heard both of em, know if the Mackie CR£ are actually worth the price? Ty.

@HerApotheosis:

I have not heard those particular Logitechs, but I've heard others in that price range and they're pretty pathetic (especially if you need volume).

The Mackies certainly aren't worth any more than $100 and really benefit from adding a sub to them, but they do sound better than the Logitechs.

I'd say look for a holiday sale and try to pick up the Mackies and a sub for $100. 

If you have aspirations for a music studio, don't bother.

5 minutes ago, Blasteque said:

@HerApotheosis:

I have not heard those particular Logitechs, but I've heard others in that price range and they're pretty pathetic (especially if you need volume).

The Mackies certainly aren't worth any more than $100 and really benefit from adding a sub to them, but they do sound better than the Logitechs.

I'd say look for a holiday sale and try to pick up the Mackies and a sub for $100. 

If you have aspirations for a music studio, don't bother.

Anything you would recommend? For music at home.

1 minute ago, HerApotheosis said:

Anything you would recommend? For music at home.

Unfortunately, no.  The only options for PC speakers are cheap junk designed for use as PC speakers (like Logitech) or cheap monitors intended for home theater or semi-pro use (like Mackie).

The Mackies aren't bad considering their price point; with a sub they can be down right acceptable.