Judge my build

Pablo1080

So I am either getting a used MSI Gamer X 1080 TI. I am changing the plates on the front to white instead of red. Or should I wait and get a ASUS ROG Strix 1080 TI? Will it even fit in my build ? 

also do you guys think I should get a differnet mobo ? I could always get something really good but get it used . What are your guyses thoughts on my build. I am 100% down to go get used stuff. Also the reason I am using that case is because it is popular. And with popular stuff that means they have tutorials on YouTube explaining how to do it. If you find something good and it is not popular it is fine (still comment below on what you think I should get) plz I need all the opinions soon 

Perhaps state the use case for the build so there's criteria to judge it by.

Well it's great for gaming

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, King Poet said:

Perhaps state the use case for the build so there's criteria to judge it by.

My case for the build is provided in the link 

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Well it's great for gaming

Is it also fast though 

1 minute ago, Pablo1080 said:

He meant case as in what you're using it for (gaming, streaming, editing, web browsing, etc)

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

12 minutes ago, Pablo1080 said:

My case is for school work and casual streaming and playing video games 

11 minutes ago, Sayori said:

He meant case as in what you're using it for (gaming, streaming, editing, web browsing, etc)

Thank you I’m dumb lol

35 minutes ago, Pablo1080 said:

Is it also fast though 

If it was slow it would be bad for gaming

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

-= Moved to New Builds and Planning =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER