mic deafening xbox party

SteamedLawnChair

so whenever I plug my microphone directly into my pc it sounds fine if I record audio but as soon as I join an Xbox party or game chat of some sort it makes an incredibly loud noise. I do have a USB sound card that I plug it into and it works perfectly fine though I get a little high pitch buzzing sound in the background which annoys my party. is there any way to fix this without buying an expensive ass soundcard.

also, something to note, the issue occurs in every different mic I've tried and I've gone through two computers so far and I had the issue on those too.

Why use the Xbox app when you have discord! 

On topic: Did the application you are trying to use have that problem in previous versions?

Just now, AlexOak said:

Why use the Xbox app when you have discord! 

On topic: Did the application you are trying to use have that problem in previous versions?

I use the Xbox app because all my friends are on Xbox and I've had the same problem in previous versions.

is it an xbox headset? i know when i use apple earbuds on my ps4 it makes a loud eternal beeeeeeep... but not on ios or android... so maybe it is just because the app doesnt support it?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Just now, iLostMyXbox21 said:

is it an xbox headset? i know when i use apple earbuds on my ps4 it makes a loud eternal beeeeeeep... but not on ios or android... so maybe it is just because the app doesnt support it?

turtle beach recon 50x

3 minutes ago, frozenboi810 said:

turtle beach recon 50x

hmm... idk then im sorry

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧