My 50 inch plasma finaly died. Rip

Him asking a lots lol, but if you guy spot :

55 to 65 inch

4k HDR

Don't care about smart (apple tv) 

In between $500 to $600

LG 50" 4K UHD HDR LED WEBOS SMART TV (50UK6500) - Refurbished $549

Sharp 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Roku Smart TV (LC-55LBU591C $499

SAMSUNG 50" CLASS 4K (2160P) ULTRA HD SMART LED TV ( UN50NU710D / UN50NU7100) - Refurbished $589

Samsung 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN55NU6900FXZC) - Open box $599

Let me know here 

World's laziest shopper goes to ^

Just look on websites dude lol. If you're in places like U.S/Canada/UK just check Wal-Mart, Newegg, Best Buy, Microcenter, B&H, etc. 

10 minutes ago, DVA said:

World's laziest shopper goes to ^

Just look on websites dude lol. If you're in places like U.S/Canada/UK just check Wal-Mart, Newegg, Best Buy, Microcenter, B&H, etc. 

Lol I edit my post haha

I found some tv now need feedback on witch one the best

Doesn't care about smart TVs, lists only smart TVs.

What is going on here?

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

2 hours ago, Velcade said:

Doesn't care about smart TVs, lists only smart TVs.

What is going on here?

You really cant buy "Non Smart" TV's any more. If you do find them they are from shitty brands that I wouldnt touch with a 30 foot pole. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

21 hours ago, Donut417 said:

You really cant buy "Non Smart" TV's any more. If you do find them they are from shitty brands that I wouldnt touch with a 30 foot pole. 

spectre is the main non smart tv....and that brand really isnt bad...decent for the price

I’d look into the TCL series. You can get into their 5 or 6 series for that price on holidays. Best selling TVs under $600 IMO. Don’t buy a spectre. Please. 

Best Buy's ad has a TON of 55-65" TV's for the 500-600 dollar range

Yeah TCL is like the fastest growing TV manufacture in the US. The only issue with their TV's is they dont have a standard remote. Their TV's have Roku built in and you basically get a Roku remote. Which isnt an issue unless you dont have a cable box. Because in order to change channels you will have to do channel up or down instead of being able to put a number in. Not really a big issue but might be an inconvenience. When I worked at Sams Club in the Electronics department I had some one return a TCL TV for that reason. He said he had cable with out a box (My first though was, "What provider doesnt require a box") and didnt like having to push channel up that many times. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

3 hours ago, TheFlyingTraut said:

I’d look into the TCL series. You can get into their 5 or 6 series for that price on holidays. Best selling TVs under $600 IMO. Don’t buy a spectre. Please. 

yea tcl has some with nice options.....only reason i mentioned sceptre is because they are not smart tvs ?

I just ordered a TCL 55R617.

$590 shipped using Greentoe. Not a black friday deal but $90 less than anywhere else after tax.

This is the first TV I've gotten in years. Our old Toshiba is still going strong after well over a decade but its time for 4k!!

I know nothing about tech stuff but all of the reviews say this is by far the best tv in that price range. I hope that's true.

Was unaware of the remote situation. Did not consider that. Kind of a big deal to me since we have been considering getting rid of all cable and just using Netflix/Roku/Kodi, etc. Maybe a universal remote would work for this?