SUNSET OVERDRIVE FOR PC THIS FRIDAY?!?

Dylan Stanco

I remember playing sunset overdrive on the first X box one, before the slim and pro. I truly enjoyed it. But low and behold, I moved a thousand miles down south and left my consoles to my younger sister. And I eventually got my self a dell g7. But no sunset overdrive. But this fiday its supposed to be released on steam. Who is exited?

3 hours ago, Dylan Stanco said:

I remember playing sunset overdrive

I still own the game and played it for maybe 13 minutes total. Felt like a kids game. Not excited at all for a PC release. If it hits $4.00(what I paid for it on Xbox One), I'll probably buy it to play it at 90-120 fps.

If you can explain how it's not a kids game, I'll install and play it right now on my One S in 4k(if it even has 4k support, I doubt it). If it's 30 fps, I probably won't even bother.

6 hours ago, A Random Dude said:

I still own the game and played it for maybe 13 minutes total. Felt like a kids game. Not excited at all for a PC release. If it hits $4.00(what I paid for it on Xbox One), I'll probably buy it to play it at 90-120 fps.

If you can explain how it's not a kids game, I'll install and play it right now on my One S in 4k(if it even has 4k support, I doubt it). If it's 30 fps, I probably won't even bother.

I wouldn't call it a kids game by no means. Its mechanics are quite deep and the variety of guns make learning all the different ways to kill enemies unique. Also the story telling light hearted but akin to Deadpool, constantly breaking the fourth wall and very witty humor.  The multiplayer is "eh" and forgettable. There is DLC and that lengthens the longevity of the game. Now its definitely childish, but by no means a kids game. But you opinion on the games is yours and you are entitled to it. 

6 minutes ago, Dylan Stanco said:

Its mechanics are quite deep and the variety of guns make learning all the different ways to kill enemies unique.

This sounds interesting. Maybe I should play it longer than 13 minutes to find out what it's all about.

14 hours ago, A Random Dude said:

This sounds interesting. Maybe I should play it longer than 13 minutes to find out what it's all about.

Lol. Yeah. It's fast pace and witty. Also the way you maneuver the environment is amazing. It's about a ten hour game. Maybe 15. Its been a minute since I played. Also there is DLC that I never played. 

18 hours ago, A Random Dude said:

It's as much a kids game as Dead Rising. I felt like it was a lot of missed potential. The way you move was very slick, but I think the "campaign" was pretty short and didn't utilize a whole lot.

#Muricaparrotgang