Little help with my homework

DARK0717

can you guys have a comment or reaction about my essay which requires having atleast 5 people to comment, rate, react, etc on our essay about Inquisitive-Based Learning. No negative comments pls.

Inquiry Based Learning

Inquisitive based learning is a way of obtaining information by asking various questions about the things you are curious about. Inquisitive learning is an excellent way to learn as it motivates curiosity which leads to more questions. Inquisitive learning also elevates thinking from low-order to higher-order thinking which benefits us as time goes on because the more we do inquiries of higher-order thinking, the better we get at it which leads to learning much easier. Inquiry based learning gathers information by asking questions, which is taking information from experience from other people and their opinions which means that you can also determine others feelings toward the topic at hand. Inquiry is also a scientific way of thinking since scientists imagine, speculate, interpret, criticize, and create something out of what he has discovered and with these, learning would not just be fun but intriguing and mysterious as well. Since Inquisition is drived by one's curiosity, and curiosity is experience, it will go well with the saying "experience is the best teacher" since we experience the learning first hand and even getting advices and corrections from others and curiosity drives us to go further on our researches as we humans are of a curious mind. Inquisitive based learning also develops our logical or rational thinking because we have to analyze our research and connect the dots where they have a connection and the more we do this, the better we get at it. Its just like digging, the more we dig, the deeper we get and as we dig deeper into the pool of knowledge, the more knowledge we find and discover. As the saying goes, "Knowledge is Power", and because of the knowledge we have gathered, and the knowledge we used to gather, together it fits like a puzzle, making our minds whole and complete with satisfaction, happiness, and the power to take on more tasks which involves using our powerful minds.

seems rather short for an essay?

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Just now, Arika S said:

seems rather short for an essay?

the teacher said minimum of 300

words

10 hours ago, DARK0717 said:

No negative comments pls.

Wall of text. Please format so I can read it. Then I'll be happy to comment.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

On 11/13/2018 at 9:05 PM, James Evens said:

like the assistants at uni: you can write as much as you want but keep in mind that i have to read it.

what? this is part of your homework?

Nothing against your assay but wikipedia can tell me more within one sentence then you do in the first sentence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquiry-based_learning

Btw. I am not curious about some topics i need to learn but it is still this inquiry based learning.

the thing is, my teacher doesn't want copying and pasting, obviously I had to rewrite everything to keep it my own work

On 11/14/2018 at 5:27 AM, Radium_Angel said:

Wall of text. Please format so I can read it. Then I'll be happy to comment.

Inquiry Based Learning

Inquisitive based learning is a way of obtaining information by asking various questions about the things you are curious about. Inquisitive learning is an excellent way to learn as it motivates curiosity which leads to more questions. Inquisitive learning also elevates thinking from low-order to higher-order thinking which benefits us as time goes on because the more we do inquiries of higher-order thinking, the better we get at it which leads to learning much easier.

Inquiry based learning gathers information by asking questions, which is taking information from experience from other people and their opinions which means that you can also determine others feelings toward the topic at hand. Inquiry is also a scientific way of thinking since scientists imagine, speculate, interpret, criticize, and create something out of what he has discovered and with these, learning would not just be fun but intriguing and mysterious as well.

Since Inquisition is drived by one's curiosity, and curiosity is experience, it will go well with the saying "experience is the best teacher" since we experience the learning first hand and even getting advices and corrections from others and curiosity drives us to go further on our researches as we humans are of a curious mind. Inquisitive based learning also develops our logical or rational thinking because we have to analyze our research and connect the dots where they have a connection and the more we do this, the better we get at it. Its just like digging, the more we dig, the deeper we get and as we dig deeper into the pool of knowledge, the more knowledge we find and discover.

As the saying goes, "Knowledge is Power", and because of the knowledge we have gathered, and the knowledge we used to gather, together it fits like a puzzle, making our minds whole and complete with satisfaction, happiness, and the power to take on more tasks which involves using our powerful minds.

1 hour ago, DARK0717 said:

Inquiry Based Learning

Thank you. In a semi-formal writing like this, avoid uses of words like "you" or "we" or "us"

Rather go like this:

asking various questions about the things you are curious about

asking questions about the things one is curious about

Inquisitive learning also elevates thinking from low-order to higher-order thinking which benefits us as time goes on because the more we do inquiries of higher-order thinking, the better we get at it which leads to learning much easier.

Inquisitive learning can also elevate the process of thinking from low-order to a higher-order, which results in several benefits including easier learning and more a organized thought process.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

11 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Thank you. In a semi-formal writing like this, avoid uses of words like "you" or "we" or "us"

Rather go like this:

asking questions about the things one is curious about

Inquisitive learning can also elevate the process of thinking from low-order to a higher-order, which results in several benefits including easier learning and more a organized thought process.

Thank You Very Much

13 hours ago, DARK0717 said:

Inquisitive based learning

It's either inquisitive learning or inquiry-based learning (with a hyphen). Making a mistake on your very subject in the first sentence of your essay will make it seem like you can't proofread. Also, your first three sentences start with very similar words, which makes them sound repetitive. You might want to rephrase them.

Its just like digging, the more we dig, the deeper we get and as we dig deeper into the pool of knowledge, the more knowledge we find and discover.

This sounds naive to me. Of course you're going to find knowledge if you're digging into a pool of knowledge. Also, digging in a pool...? You may want to find another analogy. Also, don't forget the apostrophe in "it's".

On 11/13/2018 at 2:38 AM, DARK0717 said:

...making our minds whole and complete with satisfaction, happiness, and the power to take on more tasks which involves using our powerful minds

This looks dragged out. You're saying that inquiry-based learning increases one's knowledge and therefore one's satisfaction, happiness and power, but you use "mind" and "power" twice, as well as a rather useless subordinate clause.

Since Inquisition is drived by one's curiosity

I reckon this capital letter is unnecessary. Also, "driven", not "drived".

On 11/13/2018 at 2:38 AM, DARK0717 said:

comment, rate, react, etc on our essay

It's hard to give an overall opinion without any context. Are you an 8th grader, a 10th grader, an undergrad college student? Is English your native language? Which class is this for?

3 hours ago, InertiaSelling said:

It's either inquisitive learning or inquiry-based learning (with a hyphen). Making a mistake on your very subject in the first sentence of your essay will make it seem like you can't proofread. Also, your first three sentences start with very similar words, which makes them sound repetitive. You might want to rephrase them.

This sounds naive to me. Of course you're going to find knowledge if you're digging into a pool of knowledge. Also, digging in a pool...? You may want to find another analogy. Also, don't forget the apostrophe in "it's".

This looks dragged out. You're saying that inquiry-based learning increases one's knowledge and therefore one's satisfaction, happiness and power, but you use "mind" and "power" twice, as well as a rather useless subordinate clause.

I reckon this capital letter is unnecessary. Also, "driven", not "drived".

It's hard to give an overall opinion without any context. Are you an 8th grader, a 10th grader, an undergrad college student? Is English your native language? Which class is this for?

ima 11th grader, and English isn't really my native language so its not the best and it aint perfect. Im not really good at doing essays and I based all this from the hand outs our teacher gave us as reference. And yes, doing research and inquiry gives me satisfaction so I guess I assumed that to everybody who loves taking in knowledge. Thanks for the tip!