S&*f internet says: "Hyper Profitable" Online Advertising Business?!!?

Streetguru

Made a post a while ago about LTT possibly exploring the world of BS internet get rich quick schemes, that one was about affiliate marketing.

Saw another one recently to add to the pile, which appears to be just a business where someone pays you to run ads on facebook for them?
https://getclients.com/webinar/yt/?gclid=CjwKCAiA5qTfBRAoEiwAwQy-6UJpnIQ3B6Pjh2l_vi121cWBMJ2GIf3bXhuNFwkI8twMKBkv9MQvhRoCF50QAvD_BwE

I think it would be a great community service if Linus conscripted some employees and/or friends/family of the channel to explore some of those realms, to see if any actually hold water, or if the entire point is selling you a $1000 class, or books on some basic stuff you could have just gotten from a google search.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

8 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Made a post a while ago about LTT possibly exploring the world of BS internet get rich quick schemes, that one was about affiliate marketing.

Saw another one recently to add to the pile, which appears to be just a business where someone pays you to run ads on facebook for them?
https://getclients.com/webinar/yt/?gclid=CjwKCAiA5qTfBRAoEiwAwQy-6UJpnIQ3B6Pjh2l_vi121cWBMJ2GIf3bXhuNFwkI8twMKBkv9MQvhRoCF50QAvD_BwE

I think it would be a great community service if Linus conscripted some employees and/or friends/family of the channel to explore some of those realms, to see if any actually hold water, or if the entire point is selling you a $1000 class, or books on some basic stuff you could have just gotten from a google search.

Can you do a summary of what this guy is trying to explain? I don't want to waste 33 minutes of my life for something that is not worth it. I rather spend 33 minutes to watch LTT videos than this video. 

4 minutes ago, Speed Weed said:

Can you do a summary of what this guy is trying to explain? I don't want to waste 33 minutes of my life for something that is not worth it. I rather spend 33 minutes to watch LTT videos than this video. 

There are websites that give you a cut of the profit if they sell an item

it's like amazon affiliate links, but with a bigger margin for you, though I'm not sure how exactly you get people to actually click or buy the crap you put on websites.

2 minutes ago, James Evens said:

Linus don't need that he already owns a lambo.

For tech quicky sugestions there is already another thread.

this would be more of a series idea.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

There are websites that give you a cut of the profit if they sell an item

it's like amazon affiliate links, but with a bigger margin for you, though I'm not sure how exactly you get people to actually click or buy the crap you put on websites.

So you need a Youtube channel for this affilitate marketing. It is going to be very difficult for new starter. 

15 minutes ago, Speed Weed said:

So you need a Youtube channel for this affilitate marketing. It is going to be very difficult for new starter. 

I don't know what they want you to do to try and make money, that's what the series would be for

11 minutes ago, James Evens said:

It's more of a PSA series than it would be truly entertaining content.

Spoiler

Also stuff like this
https://webinar.beaucrabill.com/registration-yta?wtm_source=google&wickedid=291658935779

How I Sell Well-Known Brand Name Products Every Day On Amazon With The Forgotten
"Online Retail" Model
And how I've shown 1,000+ people the same process to build their own Amazon businesses... 

Spoiler