Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Good monitor ?

Daddy Dave

or the Ok so recently someone made me a build this is it 

But the problem is that the motherboard isn't RGB that is one of my questions which motherboard should I get the ASRock - Fatal1ty B360 Gaming K4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard or the one that is in the build which is the MSI - B360-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard.  Or if you don't like it I don't mind spending a few extra bucks for something that is preferably popular on youtube so I can copy what they do ( popular but also great). If you don't agree with some of my parts feel free to change it to a part to something that is good and popular among YouTubers because I am copying someone guide on youtube. That's why I chose such a popular case because I am a noob. Also I want a monitor that will get what my system can put out. Right now I am looking at this monitor BENQ XL2411P because it is popular among streamers and I figure that's good. And finally, I am thinking about getting a mic. This is the one I am looking at AUDIO-TECHNICA AT2020 s this good? Please make sure to leave your opinion on what you think I should get. I will reply to all! One last thing if you can make it black and white or all black that would be great because I have an RGB setup and I don't want to mess it up. is there any good thermal paste btw