Corsair keyboard ICUE

Flux Azreal
Go to solution Solved by Corsair Nick,

While K55 RGB does have RGB lighting, it is only for 3 zones, and not per key.  Other keyboards like the K70 RGB in the video have per key lighting which allows for those types of animations.

I saw in youtube diffrent effects and stuff but when i look at mines they are way diffrent can this be fixed? image.png.56f0802b6c28b3d21b3e6314c62bed68.png

Just now, lieder1987 said:

Try turning on advance options. I think thats what the problem is.

how do i do that?

@Flux Azreal Which video were you referencing for YouTube?  Based on the screencap it looks like you own a K55 RGB right?

The Advanced toggle was part of a previous version of CUE 2.x, but we removed it for simpler operation in iCUE. 

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

3 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

@Flux Azreal Which video were you referencing for YouTube?  Based on the screencap it looks like you own a K55 RGB right?

The Advanced toggle was part of a previous version of CUE 2.x, but we removed it for simpler operation in iCUE. 

Ah i see, can i still get the CUE 1.x somehow? Like perhaps by downloading it or something? (and yes i do have a k55 RGB sorry i should of mentioned it)

CUE 1.X and 2.X are both no longer supported and have been replaced by iCUE.  The K55 RGB does have lighting profiles and support available through iCUE.  Which YouTube video are you referencing in your original post?  It is possible you saw a video featuring a different keyboard that has different functionality compared to the K55 RGB.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

2 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

CUE 1.X and 2.X are both no longer supported and have been replaced by iCUE.  The K55 RGB does have lighting profiles and support available through iCUE.  Which YouTube video are you referencing in your original post?  It is possible you saw a video featuring a different keyboard that has different functionality compared to the K55 RGB.

thats the video i think i wanted to make it so when i click a key for example "w" the letter w will turn red or something

Edited by Flux Azreal
Also why would you want to remove cue2? To me it makes more sense to just enable or disable the extra features or something like that

While K55 RGB does have RGB lighting, it is only for 3 zones, and not per key.  Other keyboards like the K70 RGB in the video have per key lighting which allows for those types of animations.