Can MXM gpus run with bad connection?

My Clevo P775DM2-G laptop's 1070 GPU has come back from a friend but I can't run benchmark on that.

I've installed the latest version of Windows 10 and NVIDIA driver but neither LuDashi nor 3DMark Demo from Steam runs well.

I assume that this is because my GPU's thermal paste is not good so I changed 7921 but the bug still remains.

Can anyone tell me why the hell is going on?

I'm sorry, I really don't understand your question.  You say your GPU came back from a friend, but it's a laptop GPU? So you lent your laptop to a friend, or is it an external dock for the GPU?  Also, what is the actual question?  Do you have a specific error? Screenshot?

TL, DR: give more details about what you actually want from this topic you've posted.

11 hours ago, PineyCreek said:

I'm sorry, I really don't understand your question.  You say your GPU came back from a friend, but it's a laptop GPU? So you lent your laptop to a friend, or is it an external dock for the GPU?  Also, what is the actual question?  Do you have a specific error? Screenshot?

TL, DR: give more details about what you actually want from this topic you've posted.

MXM format GeForce GTX 1070 8G

I can boot and show my screen, the driver and Windows all detected the gpu but I just can't run games or benchmarks on that.

3DMark demo just go black and sound still goes on

11 hours ago, PineyCreek said:

My laptop's CPU and GPU can be swapped. Linus made a video about that kind of laptop