RAM for Msi B450 Tomahawk questions

Hello. I am trying to build a pc with msi b450 tomahawk mobo and Ryzen 5 2600x. For ram I wanted to go with rgb ram. On msi's compatibility page i found out they support corsair's vengeance rgb pro CMW32GX4M4C3200C16 which is a 32gb (8×4) kit. But 4 Dimm support isn't checked on that one. Also i dont really need 32gb of ram, 16gb is fine. So i was wondering if i could use CMW16GX4M2C3200C16 (16gb 8×2) instead which is not listed on msi's page. Would this be a problem or works just fine? 

Screenshot_20181112-094130_Chrome.jpg

As long as its DDR4 and made by a respectable manufacturer it should work. I can tell you from experience all DDR4 ram from corsair, crucial, hyperx, kingston and g.skill all work. With your current problem, yes they will work, its the exact same ram stick just 2x8 instead of 4x8.

6 minutes ago, Onehandstand said:

As long as its DDR4 and made by a respectable manufacturer it should work. I can tell you from experience all DDR4 ram from corsair, crucial, hyperx, kingston and g.skill all work. With your current problem, yes they will work, its the exact same ram stick just 2x8 instead of 4x8.

Thanks for the advice :)