Calling all Home Theatre Wizards

Noctus

I currently have a room i want upgrade (Height 3.60m ,Width 4.80m, Depth 4.80m) into a home theatre with the walls all off-white. I have blackout curtains and blinds so i can control the light in the room quite well. Painting the room isn't an option and i plan to get a screen ( automated if i find the right one) if i was to opt for a projector. Seating is 9ft~ from the wall and the projector can be directly behind the seats on a bookcase/cabinet-esque thing or on the actual wall a few feet behind. Main time i'd be watching is evening and early hours (i work night-shift in-between), although i can get it pretty dark during the day also

My questions to you are.

• 55/65 inch 4k hdr tv or Projector for this room?
  • If projector, should i get a "4k" one like the Optoma UHD50, or a 1080p projector?

I'm currently rocking a Sony KDL-43WD754 that i use for my PC/Netflix/Amazon fire.

Cheers

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

A tv will most of the times look better than a projector on a wall. There are exeptions, but personally I think you should look into a oled tv from for example LG

A 1080p projector unless you go up to like 150 inch you will not be able to tell the difference from a 4k.