Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your experience with the AOC C27G1

 Share

Go to solution Solved by Fabian the German,
On 11/19/2018 at 5:11 PM, lorcav123 said:

I am also interested....

I buyed it and it works very good.When you buy it, take a look at the software that comes with it, because I can for instance shut down the monitor when my pc is off.

Hi,

I want to buy the Monitor C27G1 from AOC.I would like to know if somebudy has experience with this model or whould give me an other recommandation for a similar model.

For me the following specs are important:

-between 27 and 30 inch (I prefer 27 inch)

 

-16:9,16:10 or 21:9 aspec ratio

-Full HD resolution (not lower)

-Displayport or HDMI

-Price: 200-350€

-CURVED

 

Best Regards

 

Fabian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/19/2018 at 5:11 PM, lorcav123 said:

I am also interested....

I buyed it and it works very good.When you buy it, take a look at the software that comes with it, because I can for instance shut down the monitor when my pc is off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SSWolf1993 said:

This is what I got. lol
Returned it after 4 hours.  ?

8.jpg

I must admit that I got some little issues during loading games, maybe the screen or because I overclock.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SSWolf1993 said:

That is pure black played on youtube on 70% brightness. Check and see how yours look.

I have not good room lighting to test it correctly. Maybe someone else can do this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fabian the German said:

I have not good room lighting to test it correctly. Maybe someone else can do this?

Just turn off all the lights after nightfall and that's it. Make the room pitch black. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SSWolf1993 said:

This is what I got. lol
Returned it after 4 hours.  ?

8.jpg

So because of backlight bleed?

How pixel response no ghosting?

Looks not so bad compared to that on the right it's  IPS?

I saw other post from you about dell TN model and it looks horrible.

You got other model after returned?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Valentas Jankaitis said:

So because of backlight bleed?

How pixel response no ghosting?

Looks not so bad compared to that on the right it's  IPS?

I saw other post from you about dell TN model and it looks horrible.

You got other model after returned?

Yea backlight bleed. First thing I do is check for it, and it was horrible. I didn't wanna look into anything else. I could understand 1 or 2 spots, but this one had 4 up and 4 down.
Yea the one on the right is asus vc279h with ips glow in bottom left corner. But thats it, the rest of the screen was nice. More tolerable than aoc.
I returned this and got dell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Fabian the German said:

I buyed it and it works very good.When you buy it, take a look at the software that comes with it, because I can for instance shut down the monitor when my pc is off.

You got nvidia gpu? 

If yes how good G-sync works?

How pixel responsiveness any noticeable ghosting in games?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Valentas Jankaitis said:

You got nvidia gpu? 

If yes how good G-sync works?

How pixel responsiveness any noticeable ghosting in games?

I tried it and it was ok.For me it seems not to be either good or bad, but I would recommend to look better in the windows settings first for the Hz ratio.In my case it was 60 instaed of 144 hz. This mini mess up caused at the beginning problems like the need to use V-Sync.

 

G-Sync looks now compatible to this monitor but i would NOT call it aa key feature!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×