A way to listen to audio from phone and other devices through headset.

So for the past few years, I've been using an old Turtle Beach PX3 headset as my computer and gaming headphones. They were originally designed primarily for use with the PS3 and they've been alright, but my one gripe I'm having with them is how they've been breaking on me easily. They last a bit over a year before they start to wear down and eventually one side breaks so I have to get a new one. I've stuck with this headset for a while though because it has a transmitter that the headset works from which has an aux cord, and turtle beach surround sound extension has one as well. I've become accustomed to using these to listen to my phone and another device like a Switch or my laptop all through my main desktop PC.

Considering that this headset has been discontinued for a while before I even got it, I wanted to look into getting a new headset that is more modern, particularly one with bluetooth. but the issue I'm having is I can't find anything that gives me another option as far being able to connect the sound from my phone and other devices to hear through them. One option I found through the web was using a mixer like this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0721SBHVD?psc=1&tag=linus21-20 . For a bit I thought this could actually work for me as it had multiple inputs, but then I realized if I wanted to use this with the new bluetooth headset I'm looking to get, I would need to use something like a bluetooth transmitter as the output and then connect my headset through that, but if I do that instead of connecting it straight to my PC, I won't be able to use the microphone with it.

So I was wondering if there is a way I could have a new headset that connects to my PC, while also having the ability to hear the sound from other devices like my phone without losing the ability to use my mic from the headset, possibly a different type of mixer or some type of audio settings I could change to allow this to connect through the computer. I'm really open to any suggestions here and if all else fails I think I could just buy another one of my old headset since they aren't expensive but I just wanted to know if there are other options out there. Thanks in advance for any help.