Is there a wireless monitor on the market?

Msuni

So i have my pc on the opposite side of my room to my bed and i want to lay on my bed to watch movies, youtube etc. is there any wireless style monitor on the market? It would be only for viewing not for touchscreen or physically interacting with. I would screen mirror my phone to it Any suggestions/help is much appreciated! Thanks.

Wireless HDMI "cables" do exist, but not monitors per se.

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

What phone do you have?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

https://www.techjunkie.com/best-wireless-monitors/

read up on this, really informative

Systems:

Main Gaming:                                                        Windows XP:

Ryzen 5 2600                                                               Intel Pentium 3

Asus RX 580 OC                                                     1GB DDR2

Patriot Viper DDR4 8GB                                         Asus Motherboard

Asus ROG B450-I                                                   Dell 300W

Corsair CX 450                                                       ATI Rage 128 Fury Pro

FreeNAS Server:                                                   Windows 98/95 duel boot:

I5 3400k                                                                  Pentium Pro

Patriot DDR3 8GB                                                  HP Vectra motherboard 

Gigabyte Ultra Durable                                           500MB RAM

Rosewill Glacier 600W                                           Soundblaster 16

Matrox Mystique

Random PC:                                                         

AMD Phenom x4 850                                          Key:

Kukete A78                                                          Motherboard

Kingston 4GB DDR3                                            Memory

Dell 500W                                                            Power Supply

Graphics Card

Other Gaming:                                                    Sound Card

Ryzen 5 2600                                                       Processor

Asus ROG Strix B350-F Gaming

MSI 1050 OC

Hyper-X 16GB DDR4

EVGA 750 B2

1 minute ago, M.Yurizaki said:

No, but there are devices like wireless HDMI transmitters.

Just now, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

That's a real shame! I thought for sure there would be a kind of product like this. I know they make portable monitors but i don't to have to run the cable across my room. Anyway thanks very much for the replies!

3 minutes ago, r2724r16 said:

What phone do you have?

I use a Samsung S8

9 minutes ago, October22nd said:

So i have my pc on the opposite side of my room to my bed and i want to lay on my bed to watch movies, youtube etc. is there any wireless style monitor on the market? It would be only for viewing not for touchscreen or physically interacting with. I would screen mirror my phone to it Any suggestions/help is much appreciated! Thanks.

Can't you use cables? 

If your problem is hdmi cable thickness, you can try this.

1 minute ago, October22nd said:

That's a real shame! I thought for sure there would be a kind of product like this. I know they make portable monitors but i don't to have to run the cable across my room. Anyway thanks very much for the replies!

it largely comes down to the technology, to transmit a sufficient image quality you need a LOT of bandwidth and that bandwidth increases as resolution/framerate increases so building a monitor with the wireless built in would have such a tiny tiny market due to pricing it's better off to let people buy an adapter to make whatever monitor they want wireless.

3 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

If it's pushing what a phone is showing to a TV or other display device, then you might be able to cast the screen to the TV. But this is limited to smart TVs and a random phone may not be compatible with a random TV.

This would work for sure however i dont have a TV in my room, i just watch everything on my pc instead. :)

7 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

it largely comes down to the technology, to transmit a sufficient image quality you need a LOT of bandwidth and that bandwidth increases as resolution/framerate increases so building a monitor with the wireless built in would have such a tiny tiny market due to pricing it's better off to let people buy an adapter to make whatever monitor they want wireless.

17 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

No, but there are devices like wireless HDMI transmitters.

16 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Wait so i could just buy a portable monitor like the ASUS MB168B, for example; then buy a wireless adapter to plug into the monitor? Would that work?

3 minutes ago, October22nd said:

Wait so i could just buy a portable monitor like the ASUS MB168B, for example; then buy a wireless adapter to plug into the monitor? Would that work?

if you don't mind using your phone to cast everything something like a Chromecast attached to the portable monitors HDMI input would be the cheaper route but you would be limited to things you can "cast" from your PC or phone to truely "go wireless" with your PC's video output (so you see the entire desktop on the portable monitor) you need something like this https://www.amazon.com/Nyrius-Transmitter-Streaming-Projector-NPCS549/dp/B009E6R89C

and that costs over 5 times what a Chromecast costs

3 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

if you don't mind using your phone to cast everything something like a Chromecast attached to the portable monitors HDMI input would be the cheaper route but you would be limited to things you can "cast" from your PC or phone to truely "go wireless" with your PC's video output (so you see the entire desktop on the portable monitor) you need something like this https://www.amazon.com/Nyrius-Transmitter-Streaming-Projector-NPCS549/dp/B009E6R89C

and that costs over 5 times what a Chromecast costs

I literally just watched Unbox Therapy's video on that product hahaha. Would wok wonders but it's just too expensive.

As for using my phone to cast that's fine as I use it to cast to my PC, I have showbox so i just watch movies on there and cast it to m PC. Also i have a Samsung S8 which has the Smart View feature allowing me to cast my phone screen to my PC, so i could just have youtube, netflix or whatever on my phone and cast it to my PC. But using the Chromecast is probably the way to go. So thank you very much for the reply!