Google chrome shared all my passwords with a friend!

EoinP

So I was at a friends house, who is a bit of a prankster should you call it. He had a game on his computer that I wanted to play and he just wanted to browse the web. So we swapped computers. I didn't really know about chrome that well and didn't know how to create a chrome account to sync or save passwords etc. 

My friend logged in with his own account and bang, all my passwords were signed into his Google account and I have no way of changing this except with a few places that support two-factor authentication.

Chrome also allows users to view chrome passwords by typing in the admin password of the pc. My friend who well I no longer get along with because of this has changed my twitter to adult content, that's as much as I'm going to say, changed my facebook and obtained access to my password so he can log into anything. Is there any way to stop him from doing any more damage. Maybe chrome gives me an option to fully sign out of everything or something!!

Could really do with some help here, all comments appreciated.

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, EoinP said:

So I was at a friends house, who is a bit of a prankster should you call it. He had a game on his computer that I wanted to play and he just wanted to browse the web. So we swapped computers. I didn't really know about chrome that well and didn't know how to create a chrome account to sync or save passwords etc. 

My friend logged in with his own account and bang, all my passwords were signed into his Google account and I have no way of changing this except with a few places that support two-factor authentication.

Chrome also allows users to view chrome passwords by typing in the admin password of the pc. My friend who well I no longer get along with because of this has changed my twitter to adult content, that's as much as I'm going to say, changed my facebook and obtained access to my password so he can log into anything. Is there any way to stop him from doing any more damage. Maybe chrome gives me an option to fully sign out of everything or something!!

Could really do with some help here, all comments appreciated.

Thanks.

Follow the directions here https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95606?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

and delete all your saved passwords for starters.

and to sign out of chrome from all devices follow steps mentioned in this thread

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/BKvcVfdSD0A

And make sure to change your passwords ASAP

CPU i7 8700k MB  Asrock Z370 Killer SLI/ac GPU EVGA GTX1060 6 GB RAM 16GB DDR4 Gskill Ripjaw 3200 Mhz PSU EVGA SuperNova 750 G1+Storage 1x1TB WD Blue + 250GB WD Blue M.2 CASE Fractal design define C

2 minutes ago, Rex_G said:

Follow the directions here https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95606?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

and delete all your saved passwords for starters.

and to sign out of chrome from all devices follow steps mentioned in this thread

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/BKvcVfdSD0A

And make sure to change your passwords ASAP

I never had an account so would I need access to his computer to delete the accounts? My own google chrome is not linked. It just added all my passwords to his account.

5 minutes ago, EoinP said:

I never had an account so would I need access to his computer to delete the accounts? My own google chrome is not linked. It just added all my passwords to his account.

In that case, change your passwords, report to FB and twitter that your account was hacked

CPU i7 8700k MB  Asrock Z370 Killer SLI/ac GPU EVGA GTX1060 6 GB RAM 16GB DDR4 Gskill Ripjaw 3200 Mhz PSU EVGA SuperNova 750 G1+Storage 1x1TB WD Blue + 250GB WD Blue M.2 CASE Fractal design define C