Which RAM to choose with my 8086k/2080

Go to solution Solved by LukeSavenije,
3 minutes ago, Dversity said:

So I just ordered a 8086k(got a sweet deal) with a ASRock Taichi z370 and I am not sure which ram to choose. 

Are there any reason why I shouldnt just buy the G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16GB(F4-3200C16D-16GTZR)? They're quite cheap, decent speed and does look good. Will I really feel any difference in real world if I choose faster timings? 

Also is 16GB still adequate, or should I just go for  a 32GB kit?

This rig is just going to be used for gaming, and almost nothing else. 

Thanks in advance!

32 gigs of ram is maybe something for later. for now 16 gigs is enough. I actually work with the Trident Z white accent ones, and they work great for me. you could check how much Vengeance Pro rgb cost you, but memorywise you made a great choise. and the timings doesn't matter that much on the intel platform, maybe a couple frames.

So I just ordered a 8086k(got a sweet deal) with a ASRock Taichi z370 and I am not sure which ram to choose. 

Are there any reason why I shouldnt just buy the G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16GB(F4-3200C16D-16GTZR)? They're quite cheap, decent speed and does look good. Will I really feel any difference in real world if I choose faster timings? 

Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, Dversity said:

Thanks in advance!

Those should be just fine. You won't notice the difference in everyday use or in gaming.

Also the 16Gb should still be fine for gaming.

3 minutes ago, Dversity said:

Thanks in advance!

32 gigs of ram is maybe something for later. for now 16 gigs is enough. I actually work with the Trident Z white accent ones, and they work great for me. you could check how much Vengeance Pro rgb cost you, but memorywise you made a great choise. and the timings doesn't matter that much on the intel platform, maybe a couple frames.

Thanks for the quick replies! 

14 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 16GB(CMW16GX4M2C3200C16) and the Trident Z's have the exact same price tag. Which would you choose out of those 2? :)

17 minutes ago, Dversity said:

Thanks for the quick replies! 

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 16GB(CMW16GX4M2C3200C16) and the Trident Z's have the exact same price tag. Which would you choose out of those 2? :)

Which you think looks the best. I like both

24 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Which you think looks the best. I like both

Hard to choose in that case then. Both look cool. 

Just 2 bad they're not selling 4 GB 3200mhz rgbs. Wouldve looked cool filling all 4 slots. 

26 minutes ago, Dversity said:

Hard to choose in that case then. Both look cool. 

Just 2 bad they're not selling 4 GB 3200mhz rgbs. Wouldve looked cool filling all 4 slots. 

yeah, I personally like room for upgrades. and I bought trident z. too bad I bought the wrong ones. I bought the white accent one