Need help to choose a headset

AllianceLA

I want to buy a new headset but i want to use it for my pc and cellphone, the sound and mic quality is important, portability not that much

I'm trying to decide between this three

• Asus ROG Strix Wireless
  • Corsair Void Wireless Dolby 7.1 RGB
  • Logitech G933

i just want some advice but if you could give me pros and cons would be awesome
Thanks in advace!

Fairly sure all those are RF headsets. It's difficult to connect them to a phone. It's possible but they don't use Bluetooth. You'll have to get a USB on the go adaptor and plug the USB dongle into that, then run a 3.5mm cable from the headphone jack to the dongle. Then it should work but puerile have issues with it. 

If you want wireless for both pc and mobile I'd suggest so what I'm doing. Bluetooth headset for my phone and a separate headset for PC. Currently I'm using a cloud 2 but I will be getting the g933s at and point soon. 

hey, i personally use Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum's and although they look and feel a little flimzy (no metal frame / visible band) they are my longest lasting pair of headphones yet.(2+ yrs). they do feel a little weird when first getting use to the resting position ( sits far further forward than other headsets i have used ) but once you find its resting location they are rely comfy and rests well, nice large ear cups and good external sound blocking, audio is very nice and the Logitech software is simple to use.

the headphones come with a 3.5mm jack with inline mike for mobile calls and music, you can run wireless pc and inline phone simultaneous but pc uses the headset mic and phone uses inline

only issues ive had is when going out of range and the mic disconnecting and not realising what position it is in ( auto mutes when raised, small red light on mic tip), simple fix plug in via usb lead and turn off and turn on headset.

battery without light lasts me a good 10-12 hours constant use with mic,

easy to use Gkeys for some simple macros using Logitech software and being afk,

TL;DR

Artemis Spectrum's, very good sound and mic, good battery, minor issues

what do you think about the HyperX Cloud flight, they come with a 3.5mm jack aswell and might be a good option too

What phone are you currently using?  The Void Pro Wireless are not compatible with cellphones.  Either the HS60 (w/o dongle installed) or HS50 will be compatible since they use 3.5mm jacks, and you can use them with your PC as well.  The dongle for the HS60 allows you to have 7.1 virtual surround on a PC.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

Don't get the void wireless headset.

Get the void pro wireless.

The bass is amazing and everything sounds super clean.

Just get a dongle from your charge port to USB.

The quality is still very good.