My Rgb Case wont work?

Mark C

Hi, I built myself a new computer... I got a new Master box 5 lite rgb but the rgb doesn't work. I plugged in the cables coming from m fan into my motherboard(B450 A Pro) and power supply. I found the rgb slot on my motherboard and plugged in the only cable coming from the fans the fit. But for the past few weeks the rgb has not worked, I tried downloading the Cooler Master rgb software but it says it doesn't recognize and Cooler Master products. Please help?

Does your motherboard support Coolermaster products? The ports on mother boards are proprietary most of the time.

10 hours ago, lieder1987 said:

Does your motherboard support Coolermaster products? The ports on mother boards are proprietary most of the time.

How do I check?

9 hours ago, lieder1987 said:

I would start with the manual for your motherboard.

So I read the manual and it says it is supposed to work with mystic lights but when I download the software it repeatedly says "this platform does not support his software". Is there any other ideas you have?

What motherboard do you have? You might need to just check the manual or do a good google search.

So I looked up your motherboard and your motherboard ONLY 1 x 5050 RGB LED strip 12V connector.   I don’t know if you can consider that an RGB header for fans.

you might be out of luck you may just want to use the reset button to change your colors on your case that should give you a connector that goes from the RGB fans to your reset buton.

My PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Processor (4.4Ghz), MOBO: GIGABYTE X470 AORUS Gaming 7 WiFi (AMD Ryzen AM4/ X470/ Intel Wave 2 WiFi/M.2), RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15, GPU: Gigabyte nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC GV-N1080WF3OC-8GD Graphics Cards, STORAGE: 120GB CRUCIAL SSD, 1TB WD BLUE, COOLER: Cooler Master 212 EVO RGB Black Edition, FANS: 4 x MasterFan MF120R RGB (2 Front, 1 Back, 1 Top), 1 x Noctua NF-P12 Redux 1700 RPM(Back off Cooler), PC CASE: Cooler Master MB500 case, PSU: EVGA 750 BQ.

My Kids PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 (95watt @3.5Ghz @1.40V), MOBO: ASUS M2A-VM, RAM: Kingston 8GB (4x2GB) DDR2 800MHz, GPU: nVidia GT 710 2GB DDR3 (OC’ed Clock to 1300Mhz and Memory to 950Mhz), STORAGE: 250GB HDD, 500GB HDD, COOLER:  Cooler Master 212 EVO, PC CASE: Cooler Master Q300L , FANS: 3 x upHere RED LED Fans (2 Front, 1 Back), PSU: Generic 300 Watt PSU.

Console:  PS4 - vjizzle2384

14 hours ago, wayneski9 said:

What motherboard do you have? You might need to just check the manual or do a good google search.

I have a B450 A Pro

11 hours ago, vjizzle2384 said:

So I looked up your motherboard and your motherboard ONLY 1 x 5050 RGB LED strip 12V connector.   I don’t know if you can consider that an RGB header for fans.

you might be out of luck you may just want to use the reset button to change your colors on your case that should give you a connector that goes from the RGB fans to your reset buton.

So the problem is that he rgb on the fans don't even turn on, and when I try download mystic light it says it is not compatible.

10 hours ago, Mark C said:

So the problem is that he rgb on the fans don't even turn on, and when I try download mystic light it says it is not compatible.

I’d contact colormaster and also your MSI to for gore thto s out or ask a pc store a friend to help u out

My PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Processor (4.4Ghz), MOBO: GIGABYTE X470 AORUS Gaming 7 WiFi (AMD Ryzen AM4/ X470/ Intel Wave 2 WiFi/M.2), RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15, GPU: Gigabyte nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC GV-N1080WF3OC-8GD Graphics Cards, STORAGE: 120GB CRUCIAL SSD, 1TB WD BLUE, COOLER: Cooler Master 212 EVO RGB Black Edition, FANS: 4 x MasterFan MF120R RGB (2 Front, 1 Back, 1 Top), 1 x Noctua NF-P12 Redux 1700 RPM(Back off Cooler), PC CASE: Cooler Master MB500 case, PSU: EVGA 750 BQ.

My Kids PC:

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 (95watt @3.5Ghz @1.40V), MOBO: ASUS M2A-VM, RAM: Kingston 8GB (4x2GB) DDR2 800MHz, GPU: nVidia GT 710 2GB DDR3 (OC’ed Clock to 1300Mhz and Memory to 950Mhz), STORAGE: 250GB HDD, 500GB HDD, COOLER:  Cooler Master 212 EVO, PC CASE: Cooler Master Q300L , FANS: 3 x upHere RED LED Fans (2 Front, 1 Back), PSU: Generic 300 Watt PSU.

Console:  PS4 - vjizzle2384

Ok so I got the fans to turn on( so they work) but I go to download mystic light arura and my computer says I doesn't support that software?