Finding Photos on Iphone with Icloud

Matthew Waring

I'm trying to get access to photos that are saved to an iphone that uses Icloud backup. The photos are not stored on the device but accessible on the device. I have been told they use Icloud backup which means that they should be stored on their Icloud account. I have logged into their Icloud account but only phone backups are stored on their account. I've tried just going through windows explorer and getting the photos but they aren't appearing on there.

How can I can access to these photos so that I can manually back them up? I don''t use apple products so i'm at a loss here.

Context: She dropped her old phone in water and tried restoring this current phone but did it wrong and now she is trying to get access to photos so that she can manually back them up.

Go to the iCloud website (on a computer) and login there. You should be able to access the photos there. 

“Security is always excessive until it’s not enough.”

– Robbie Sinclair, Head of Security, NSW Australia 

“Have you tried turning it off and on again?” - Every Tech Rep Ever

If you need help with your build please tag me.

Main PC:

CPU: Ryzen 3 1300x RAM: 8gb ddr4 2666 MT/s Mobo: ASRock A320M HDD: 1tb WD GPU: Gtx 1050ti 4gb

Spoiler

P.s. if you can tell me what reference my location I will follow you. 

Bonus points if you can tell me the names of the people there. 

1 minute ago, I-r0k said:

Go to the iCloud website (on a computer) and login there. You should be able to access the photos there. 

Tried that, only shows backups aswell.