Troubleshooting a home cinema set because it's a piece of &%$

So I have a phillips HTS 7200 2.1 home cinema set and the receiver/dvd player is acting up because when I press the power button it turns and then shuts itself down again for seemingly no reason. I have tried it without anything but the power cord plugged in so it wasn't any of the speakers shorting out, but with no good result. I think I should open this bad boy up to see what's happened inside, but on the back it basically has a billion warnings for electrocution (I expect an exposed PSU so I don't take that too serious)/ But also "Visible and invisible lasers" which sounds epic and like there's an awesome rave going down inside of my receiver, but I don't know whether to take it seriously (might just be to scare of people from opening and killing themselves with the exposed psu). Any ideas on what to do and whether I can open this bad boy up without killing myself with the invisible lasers?

18 minutes ago, Psyckosama said:

Just make sure its unplugged. Then nothing will be powering the DOOM LASERS.

Update, didn't manage to open it but when I had all screws out of the back and tried to turn it on (so with the fan somewhere random in the receiver) it fucking turned on and worked perfectly fine. This is hilarious.

The only laser in there is the one used to read the discs, which can be dangerous if shone directly in your eye. Diffuse reflections should be safe (though always be careful around lasers).

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB