G502 sale again 34.99 USD

DVA

So, the Logitech G502 is on sale again, but under what I'm assuming to be the model number? It's a 910- number, but it's really just the G502. I'm just reposting this in case someone didn't pick it up two days ago or was maybe a little hesitant.

I personally cancelled my order and placed a new one, yeah I was pretty petty over 5 bucks, but hey, 5 bucks saved is 5 bucks earned :D  Plus, I wasn't in a rush to receive it anyway. 

Here's the link. Logitech's G502 - 34.99 USD from Best Buy. This was being sold yesterday for 79.99 on their website and in-store. 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g502-proteus-spectrum-wired-optical-11-button-scrolling-gaming-mouse-with-rgb-lighting-black/4803300.p?skuId=4803300

Buy it on Amazon! 34.99

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019OB663A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

the MMB on mine just broke, maybe ill claim my warranty and buy a new one so I have a back up for when the MMB breaks,.

this is my second G502 and both had the MMB break

2 minutes ago, shmoochie said:

the MMB on mine just broke, maybe ill claim my warranty and buy a new one so I have a back up for when the MMB breaks,.

this is my second G502 and both had the MMB break

Don't worry me like that >.<

good thing is I don't "need" it, but I've heard it was a good mouse so I decided to just pick it up. 

It must be decent if you've owned two of them, despite the issue

5 minutes ago, DVA said:

Don't worry me like that >.<

good thing is I don't "need" it, but I've heard it was a good mouse so I decided to just pick it up. 

It must be decent if you've owned two of them, despite the issue

it has to be one of my favorite mice. my MMB could of broken due to the video game I play the most uses that button a lot so im clicking it a ton more then normal people do

Just now, shmoochie said:

it has to be one of my favorite mice. my MMB could of broken due to the video game I play the most uses that button a lot so im clicking it a ton more then normal people do

That does comfort me some, thanks for heads up on the issue!

1 minute ago, DVA said:

That does comfort me some, thanks for heads up on the issue!

I made a post on it and another user said his broke too but it was after he had it for 2.5 years, I also had mine for almost 3 years before it broke, but my first one only lasted a little over 1 year

57 minutes ago, shmoochie said:

I made a post on it and another user said his broke too but it was after he had it for 2.5 years, I also had mine for almost 3 years before it broke, but my first one only lasted a little over 1 year

They are now sold out lol, glad I picked it up in time. Either some people here bought some, or enough word got around on the interwebs :D

Back to 49.99 from other retailers. 

OOOoooo. It's actually 34.99 at your local Best Buy!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g502-proteus-spectrum-wired-optical-11-button-scrolling-gaming-mouse-with-rgb-lighting-black/4803300.p?skuId=4803300

24 minutes ago, DVA said:

They are now sold out lol, glad I picked it up in time. Either some people here bought some, or enough word got around on the interwebs :D

Back to 49.99 from other retailers. 

OOOoooo. It's actually 34.99 at your local Best Buy!

I just got done calling logitech it look like 5 min and they said they are sending me a new mouse and I can keep my old one, i just might to sell my old one now for cheap because the MMB is broken, im sure someone will buy it because you can just bind the mouse wheel left and right tilt to be the MMB thats what ive been doing since mine broke yesterday

5 minutes ago, shmoochie said:

I just got done calling logitech it look like 5 min and they said they are sending me a new mouse and I can keep my old one, i just might to sell my old one now for cheap because the MMB is broken, im sure someone will buy it because you can just bind the mouse wheel left and right tilt to be the MMB thats what ive been doing since mine broke yesterday

I had no clue they had such great customer service. Come to think of it, I've never had a Logitech product fail or break on me.

6 minutes ago, shmoochie said:

Same here, had the USB reciever for my G602 toast itself, after 5 minutes on the phone they sent me a brand new mouse, ezpz. Haven't had issues with it since, or with any of my G502s other than the one I plugged into a bad USB card (didn't claim warranty on that because it was my fault, I knew the USB card toasted stuff at random but I mind-blanked and plugged it in anyways). 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

1 minute ago, Zando Bob said:

Same here, had the USB reciever for my G602 toast itself, after 5 minutes on the phone they sent me a brand new mouse, ezpz. Haven't had issues with it since, or with any of my G502s other than the one I plugged into a bad USB card (didn't claim warranty on that because it was my fault, I knew the USB card toasted stuff at random but I mind-blanked and plugged it in anyways). 

im sure you still could of got a new one lol, I have a ton of logi products and none have ever failed me but the mice. just a tip don't use email to contact them. I did that when my first mouse broke and they replied 2 weeks later but I ended up buying a new one before they replied because I thought they just didn't want to take my claim it took so long

6 minutes ago, shmoochie said:

im sure you still could of got a new one lol, I have a ton of logi products and none have ever failed me but the mice. just a tip don't use email to contact them. I did that when my first mouse broke and they replied 2 weeks later but I ended up buying a new one before they replied because I thought they just didn't want to take my claim it took so long

Yep, email support sucks, the guys on the phone get stuff done fast though. And considering I toasted it myself and it wasn't a hardware fault I didn't feel good about claiming warranty, so I didn't. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

1 minute ago, Zando Bob said:

Yep, email support sucks, the guys on the phone get stuff done fast though. And considering I toasted it myself and it wasn't a hardware fault I didn't feel good about claiming warranty, so I didn't. 

can't be a fraudster