Picking coolers for dual socket mtherboard

radmanhs

I recently built a server and for some reason cheaped out on the cpu cooling and picked up a couple ARCTIC Freezer 12s.  I quickly realized I want to leave my closet open during the night while the system renders because in the morning the room will be around 20F hotter than the rest of my room.  Threrefore I'm going to replace all the crappy fans with noctuas.  The only thing I'm worried about is compatibility , as in the nature of a dual socket board.  Do you guys think there will be any compatibility issues with a noctua d9l or u9p coolers on an asus z9pa-d8 motherboard? 

if the machine makes the room hotter..... then better fans won't make the pc cooler

clearly the machine is exhausting it's heat but the heat has nowhere to go especially if you put the computer in a closet

5 minutes ago, emosun said:

if the machine makes the room hotter..... then better fans won't make the pc cooler

clearly the machine is exhausting it's heat but the heat has nowhere to go especially if you put the computer in a closet

Well, naturally, following the laws of thermodynamics.  That's not the point though, maybe I phrased it wrong.  The purpose is so I can run a quieter system and leave my ddor open, therefore reducing the daily overnight heating issue to nothing.  

All I was asking if someone had any experience with these coolers.