mouse seems to have left/right tilt but they can't be bound

shmoochie

so my MMB broke but on my mouse the G502, but it has buttons if you press the mouse wheel to the left and to the right, at least it seems like it since I can tilt the mouse wheel to the left and right and I hear a click being made like a switch is pressed. but when I go into the logi software for my mouse I don't see any options to bind a key to left/right tilt of the mouse wheel I only see if it for scroll wheel.

can they be bound? and if not why does it have the tilt feature when you can't even use it?

looks like no one on here owns one of the most popular gaming mice lol

If you can find what the sideway scrolling action is called, you can rebind it with AutoHotkey. But otherwise you are limited by what Logitech has descided to give to you.

Btw, you could try RMA if its still under warranty.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

If you can find what the sideway scrolling action is called, you can rebind it with AutoHotkey. But otherwise you are limited by what Logitech has descided to give to you.

yup im planning to call them soon actually. but in the meantime I needed a quick fix so I can play r6 that MMB is used a ton in that game

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

its funny though becae when I was googling this I found a post of someone saying the fortnite person Ninja was in like an interview and he said the he has the g502 and he builds so fast by using the left and right tilt to change to building floors and walls. so I looked up the video and it was real, I also saw a video of someone in the logi software who had the option to edit his left and right scroll is what it was called. but I dont see it in my software and its up to date so idk, ill ask logi when I call them for my warranty claim