middle mouse click is broken on g502

shmoochie

is there anyway I can fix this, I was just clicking it like normal and all of a sudden it now feels like the button is always pressed down, like when I press down on the MMB i get no tactile click feel like you normally do. if I press hard enough it will click but its so hard to the point it hurts my finger to press it

can I open it and fix it,. its a g502, this happened to my last last g502 so I just bought a new one.

before you try and fix it, consider if its worth looking into the warranty / RMA options 

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

1 minute ago, AntiTrust said:

before you try and fix it, consider if its worth looking into the warranty / RMA options 

I could RMA it I guess, but I have never shipping anything in my life so im sure about that process

The G502 has a 3 year warranty. Use it.

For me, they just sent me a new one when the scroll wheel failed on my first one, after 2,5 years. 

:)

1 minute ago, seon123 said:

The G502 has a 3 year warranty. Use it.

For me, they just sent me a new one when the scroll wheel failed on my first one, after 2,5 years. 

well in that case my warranty will be up this December

11 minutes ago, shmoochie said:

well in that case my warranty will be up this December

Get to it boii, if it's up in December get on that RMA train and get a new mouse before it's too late. What are ya waiting for?

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

14 hours ago, Brennan_Price said:

Get to it boii, if it's up in December get on that RMA train and get a new mouse before it's too late. What are ya waiting for?

do you know what the hours are to call logitech? I googled and I see no phone hours just a phone number. I wont email them as last time I did about as issue with my Z906 they took 2 weeks to reply to my email. and the reason was they get a high number of emails for support issues.

20 hours ago, shmoochie said:

do you know what the hours are to call logitech? I googled and I see no phone hours just a phone number. I wont email them as last time I did about as issue with my Z906 they took 2 weeks to reply to my email. and the reason was they get a high number of emails for support issues.

I have no clue, I can only recommend trying it at a normal time of day, I don't know where you're from either so I have no clue. 

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

1 minute ago, Brennan_Price said:

I have no clue, I can only recommend trying it at a normal time of day, I don't know where you're from either so I have no clue. 

true, I called them when I woke up today and they where open and the warranty claim whet though just fine. they said they are shipping me a new mouse and to keep my old one.

Just now, shmoochie said:

true, I called them when I woke up today and they where open and the warranty claim whet though just fine. they said they are shipping me a new mouse and to keep my old one.

Nice one, hope things all go well for ya :) 

My Rig: