Larger Physical key Gaming Keyboard

ShoshinUK

Alright all,

I have the excellent Corsair K65 TKL Rapidfire keyboard, but I would like a full size keyboard.
https://www.corsair.com/ca/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Keyboards/RGB-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboards/K65-RGB-RAPIDFIRE-Compact-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-—-CHERRY®-MX-Speed-RGB/p/CH-9110014-NA

So I got hold of the equally excellent (on first impressions) Roccat Ryos.

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/roccat-ryos-mk-fx-rgb-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-brown-switches-2x-arm-cpus-plus-2mb-memory-uk-layou

The Corsair's keys are just a touch bigger, which really suits me as I have pretty large hands.

Any advice on a 'slightly bigger than is normal' physical key, full sized keyboard specifically for gaming so I would like all the features. Ideally the Ryos, with bigger keys.........................

I have tried contacting Corsair but no luck with them getting back to me just yet.

cheers.

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

VR HTC Vive, Audio Strap Motion Platform DOF Reality 2 DOF

1 hour ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

How about the Corsair K70 with brown switches?

yes im thinking that will be it but im loving the roccat additional 3 thumb buttons! I also need to confirm the full size K70 has the same physical sized keycaps as my K65 rapidfire - c'mon corsair!

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

Just now, ShoshinUK said:

im loving the roccat additional 3 thumb buttons!

That seems like a Roccat thing. Not sure if that is present on other keyboards.

3 minutes ago, ShoshinUK said:

I also need to confirm the full size K70 has the same physical sized keycaps as my K65 rapidfire

The K70 is the full size, wired version of the K65 and they use the same Cherry profile keycaps. 

Source: http://www.maxkeyboard.com/mechanical-keycap-layout-and-size-chart.html

48 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

The K70 is the full size, wired version of the K65 and they use the same Cherry profile keycaps. 

Source: http://www.maxkeyboard.com/mechanical-keycap-layout-and-size-chart.html

right, cheers for that info. Looks like thats going to be my best choice.

Operating System Win 10