LTT number 1!!

TheFlyingSquirrel
22 hours ago, TheFlyingSquirrel said:

The title is self explanatory, LTT now has the highest subs of any tech YouTuber, edging Marques out by 44k.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Lew with Unbox Therapy is still #1 for tech-tubers. I don't see LTT gaining 8M subs to beat that without smoking gun like #bendgate was for Unbox Therapy.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

39 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Unbox

Yeah I was never really into unboxing video's, to me they are just lame to me. Like holding up a manual, gosh just throw that puppy across the room and out the door. Oh gosh, look at the box, again toss. But if they got 8M then thats good, I just dont have the patience for silliness like that, which is why I do not watch ltt vids. They have to please the majority that are into that sort of thing. I want the steak and lobster, not the bread and butter.

1 hour ago, Canada EH said:

Yeah I was never really into unboxing video's, to me they are just lame to me. Like holding up a manual, gosh just throw that puppy across the room and out the door. Oh gosh, look at the box, again toss. But if they got 8M then thats good, I just dont have the patience for silliness like that, which is why I do not watch ltt vids. They have to please the majority that are into that sort of thing. I want the steak and lobster, not the bread and butter.

Their total is 13M+, LTT is at 5M+ or something along those lines.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Good point, but of the eight ahead of LTT, maybe 2 or 3 could be considered tech in the way LTT and Marques are.

Tech, engineering, gaming and promoting the metric system. These are my things.

Lover of Linux.

Currently rocking a ThinkPad L13 laptop tricked out with an i7, running Windows 10.
PC Specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 6700
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070
Motherboard: Asus Z170 A
RAM: Corsair Vengence 16GB

28 minutes ago, LinusTech said:
24 minutes ago, OJTheAviator said:

Good point, but of the eight ahead of LTT, maybe 2 or 3 could be considered tech in the way LTT and Marques are.

Agreed, I don't agree with Mr. Gear being a 'tech' channel.

Even TED could fall under several categories. I think it would be more suited under Education.

13 hours ago, LinusTech said:

But do consider that most subscribed are channels for tech corporations, not actual people who work for community as reviewers or journalists. UT is the one channel up there which is mainly tech, along with probably that Indian channel.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 11/6/2018 at 9:43 PM, LinusTech said:

God dammit, another 5 million to go!!

That upload count though, almost the equivalent of 4th to 8th combined.

Intel 12400F | 2x8 3000Mhz Corsair LPX | ASRock H570M-ITX  | Noctua DH-N14 | Corsair MP50 480GB | Meshilicious | Corsair SF600Fedora

Thanks let me know if I said something useful. Cheers!

23 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

But do consider that most subscribed are channels for tech corporations, not actual people who work for community as reviewers or journalists. UT is the one channel up there which is mainly tech, along with probably that Indian channel.

Translated videos, or regionally sourced personalities are an untapped market for LTT

Intel 12400F | 2x8 3000Mhz Corsair LPX | ASRock H570M-ITX  | Noctua DH-N14 | Corsair MP50 480GB | Meshilicious | Corsair SF600Fedora

Thanks let me know if I said something useful. Cheers!