Looking for amp/dac under $200

I recently got a pair of Sennheiser GSP 600 and plan on using them at work (goofy I know but it's decent quality audio). I am looking for a good amp/dac to help provide clearer audio and give them the extra power they need. The headphones are only 28 ohms but I don't feel like my phone or computer can really push them. I'm looking for an amp/dac that can be plugged into my computer and also take audio in from my phone. I was looking at the Fulla from Schiit but was wondering if someone had a different recommendation for something under $200. Let me know your thoughts on?

schiit fulla 2 is good, only $100 so you save some money 

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

20 hours ago, hconverse02 said:

schiit fulla 2 is good, only $100 so you save some money 

If you’re REALLY doubting yourself, go with the Schiit Magni 3 & a Modi. @hconverse02 is right on the money. I also like its top-mounted volume knob (as compared my array of knobs [I like knobs, so I don’t regret going the Schiit-Stack route... I’ve learned a lot about HiFi with these little boxes]).

Their return policy is also fair (and I’ve had excellent service from their support dept.).  My 2 cents...