What is raidxpert?

Go to solution Solved by Mholes,
1 hour ago, Roudy sahmarani said:

Ok sorry for the questions but i want to know what is the use of raidxpert for what it is used how can i benefit from it?

You can manage all your logical drives that exist on your network from fancy GUI. So if you have network drives and RAIDs you can easily manage them and see if there are any error events etc.

I have an asus prime a320m-a and a ryzen r5 1600x the driver for the mobo contain raidxpert i have installed all the driver for the motherboard and from the amd website but what is the raidxpert used for and should i remove it?

9 minutes ago, Roudy sahmarani said:

I have an asus prime a320m-a and a ryzen r5 1600x the driver for the mobo contain raidxpert i have installed all the driver for the motherboard and from the amd website but what is the raidxpert used for and should i remove it?

sounds like a raid utility. raid is an array to use for harddrives or ssd's. you could remove it if you don't need it

27 minutes ago, Roudy sahmarani said:

"The AMD RAIDXpert software offers local and remote management and

monitoring of all logical drives on the AMD Chipset SATA Controller wherever

they exist on the network."

Straight from AMD documents. So as @LukeSavenije said if you don't need it you can remove it.

2 minutes ago, Mholes said:

Straight from AMD documents. So as @LukeSavenije said if you don't need it you can remove it.

So should i keep it install or remove it if installed will it make impact on performance of gaming?

3 minutes ago, Roudy sahmarani said:

So should i keep it install or remove it if installed will it make impact on performance of gaming?

it won't be that noticeable, if you don't need it you could remove it without a problem. if you want to keep it for later, go ahead. it's your choise

Ok sorry for the questions but i want to know what is the use of raidxpert for what it is used how can i benefit from it?

1 hour ago, Roudy sahmarani said:

You can manage all your logical drives that exist on your network from fancy GUI. So if you have network drives and RAIDs you can easily manage them and see if there are any error events etc.