any good adboe flash/animate alterntives

shmoochie

Im used to flash CS6 but the copy I own I bought on a gray market years ago and it just stopped working,  I was looking at adobe animate but its around $250 a year and I hate paying subscriptions for anything, even my photoshop is from when you could buy it at the store for like $200 one time payment and that even stopped working last year saying I need to upgrade and by upgrade they mean pay monthly.

doesn't anyone on here who does animation have any cheap one time pay alternatives? I've tried free ones but they are so different from what I'm used to its hard to use them and they are not as good as flash. I just want one that simple to use isn't super cluttered and worked like flash

Your photoshop should not have stopped working. It should popup a message everytime. it's a data coming from their server that tell your software to do so. With Adobe you can simply block their IP that checks for that. I did that to my old version because i was annoyed and didn't want to have to pay again for new license.  If your reinstalling i wish you don't have to do it as people of the web seems to say that the exe as some hardcoded blocking mechanism that would force you to use a crack to allow to run as the registering server will prevent you from registering and the software will lock forever after 28 days.

1 minute ago, Franck said:

Your photoshop should not have stopped working. It should popup a message everytime. it's a data coming from their server that tell your software to do so. With Adobe you can simply block their IP that checks for that. I did that to my old version because i was annoyed and didn't want to have to pay again for new license.  If your reinstalling i wish you don't have to do it as people of the web seems to say that the exe as some hardcoded blocking mechanism that would force you to use a crack to allow to run as the registering server will prevent you from registering and the software will lock forever after 28 days.

I still have Photoshop installed and yeah it pops up saying I need to upgrade my creative cloud account or something like that to use it, I have been using GIMP just fine. im more focused on finding a new software to animate with