Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My headset needs more power! ATH-ADG1X

Topevent

This is my current headset https://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/96eeada29d21f735/index.html

Since it's only 1 jack I have to use the splitter it came with to be able to use both mic and sound. But I assume this also means splitting the power 50/50 through each jack.

This makes me have a faint static/white noise sound whenever I talk, I still sound fine but you can definitely hear it. Also I have to have my volume mixer/controller on the headset itself up to like 90% just to be able to have it loud enough for my gaming needs.

I know I need an amp or something along the lines of that, but i really dont know what im looking for.

Also I have a question about my old headset (Turtle beach PX22's). The headset was awesome because it had a 3rd audio channel specifically for Discord/Skype/Teamspeak/etc. I could even lower the volume or even mute discord in my OBS since it had that 3rd audio channel. I loved being able to have the ability to do that.

Is there an AMP/mixer that could both power my headset and give me that 3rd audio channel so I can freely turn down my loud friends with just a knob whenever i'm in a sticky situation?

I'm sorry if this post gave you a headache to read lol. I never make these.