casequestion lian li o11 dynamic

im building somthing similar to this setup but my question i she has tha fans at the side blowing out but behind the fans are a big empty space and the cables are directly beside it( there is space for another fan. but if i do it like this doesnt the warm air blow to the cables and powersuply. is that dangerous? cause these 3 fans at the side will be my only exhaust fan with a 360 rad top intake. want to have tha bottom free to have a clean look

DSC_19689-1.jpg

img_0516.jpg

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

22 hours ago, Bayonett Priest said:

im building somthing similar to this setup but my question i she has tha fans at the side blowing out but behind the fans are a big empty space and the cables are directly beside it( there is space for another fan. but if i do it like this doesnt the warm air blow to the cables and powersuply. is that dangerous? cause these 3 fans at the side will be my only exhaust fan with a 360 rad top intake. want to have tha bottom free to have a clean look

No, the warm air blows out the right side panel聽because it has filtered ventilation holes in it. (1) and (2) in the image below

O11D-s10-00.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019--- Rainbow 馃 2020---Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---Blue Build Post---Blue Build Post 2018---Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k聽聽 聽MotherboardGigabyte Z97N-WIFI聽 聽聽RAMG.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz聽聽 聽GPUEVGA GTX1080Ti聽FTW3聽 聽聽CaseCorsair 380T聽 聽

StorageSamsung EVO 250GB,聽Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB,聽WD Black 5TB聽聽 聽PSUCorsair CX750M聽 聽聽CoolingCryorig H7 with NF-A12x25