Noticeable Input Delay on a item that support bluetooth but I won't use it?

DrThots

I was planning on buying a non-display tablet for drawing and testing it out for OSU, I came across the Wacom Intuos Medium With Bluetooth which can be connected using either cable or bluetooth. There is a non-bluetooth version of it as well for cheaper (but only in small version). My question is, If I turn off the bluetooth and play it wired (medium version) will there be any increased input lag than playing it wired without having bluetooth on the device at all (small version) ?

By OSU you mean the rhythm game?

I have an Intuos Art M which, by default doesn't have Bluetooth but you can upgrade it.

When I was looking for tablets people said that the S or small sizes aren't the best for bigger monitors. (24" and above I believe)

I don't draw often but, I had no problems with lag or tracking so far.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

18 hours ago, Canada EH said:

always check the battery first

then the grounds

What do you mean by the grounds? Also could you possibly answer the question of if it would increase input lag?

I just mention that because a loose ground makes things wonky, kicking in and out for no reason. Its just common practice to check grounds first no matter what it is. Do the easiest things first. For the bluetooth, could be a loose connection, could be some black marks somewhere. Obvious things first is my motto as it saves a lot of time and t/s.  Input lag could be anything really, I turn off my fan when I am on the cordless phone or cell, or using bt.