Is there a way to display a phone onto a monitor?

Fluvous

Hello. I am in the middle of gathering up all pictures on my devices. However, one of my phones is broken, and the data is not stored on a micro sd card. The phone seems to be completely functional besides for the screen. Something with the LCD is broken so all I see is a white screen. I am still able to use the touchscreen (I just can't see what I'm touching). Is there anyway that I can connect a cable from my phone to my monitor or TV so I can see what I'm doing? I would assume that this would work, but I'm not certain what the process is. My phone is an old Android made by ZTE/Tracfone.

Can you think of any better ideas or would be able to help  me find a product to display my phone? Your help is appreciated. Thanks

Edit: Would a cord as simple as this work?

you could plug it into your pc and look at file browser

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

1 hour ago, Acid Panda said:

you could plug it into your pc and look at file browser

Unfortunately the USB debugging is off.

1 hour ago, LinusOnLine said:

Get a chromecast and cast it to the monitor.

Although I have a general knowledge of Chromecast, I'm not used to using it. Will I need to access the phone in order to use it? Since I won't be able to see anything on my screen it would be difficult to get it started if I need to download or allow something on my phone.

1 hour ago, Snipergod87 said:

depending on the phone it is possible.

Is this for using a cord with it?

Thank you all for your responses :) I'd be happy to see what pictures I have.

20 hours ago, Fluvous said:

Unfortunately the USB debugging is off.

Although I have a general knowledge of Chromecast, I'm not used to using it. Will I need to access the phone in order to use it? Since I won't be able to see anything on my screen it would be difficult to get it started if I need to download or allow something on my phone.

Is this for using a cord with it?

Thank you all for your responses :) I'd be happy to see what pictures I have.

you dont need debugging to see the files just plug it in it will see it as a hard drive and you can take the files from there

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.