The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

hey all, so i recently downloaded the witcher 3, i have a intel core 2 duo, 4gb dd2 ram, gtx460v2 and 768p monitor
but it has a lot of frezes and fps drops in every few moments, otherwise it's runing it with 30 smooth fps, can you tell me is it thecause of cpu or ram ?
and if so can i fix it without buying any new parts for the pc...
thanks!

the freezes are most likely from the cpu but all the components are well below the minimum specs for the witcher which i'm assuming you already know. 

1 minute ago, Cigano said:

the freezes are most likely from the cpu but all the components are well below the minimum specs for the witcher which i'm assuming you already know. 

yes i do know that, i downloaded it just for fun, but  i was suprised when it run with 30fps 
do you think quad core will fix it tho ?

3 minutes ago, george.babi123 said:

yes i do know that, i downloaded it just for fun, but  i was suprised when it run with 30fps 
do you think quad core will fix it tho ?

Not sure. I think the gtx 460's 1gb of vram is a huge issue for the witcher as well. 

Frankly your RAM, CPU, and GPU are grossly insufficient.  You need a whole new system.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.