Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mother board for i3 8300/gtx 1060! (Micro atx)

JNRao

Go to solution Solved by JNRao,

I found MSI b360m Gaming Plus for ₹ 5,170 ($70.90) the cheapest mother board i could found on newegg.com . I think i am going with this mobo.

I am going with a budget build here. So i prefer going with matx. I am gonna use gtx 1060 with 8gb ram. Are there any budget one with built in wifi and bluetooth. If there arent any, i will get a wireless adaptor with the pcie slot. Thank you.

15 minutes ago, JNRao said:

I am going with a budget build here. So i prefer going with matx. I am gonna use gtx 1060 with 8gb ram. Are there any budget one with built in wifi and bluetooth. If there arent any, i will get a wireless adaptor with the pcie slot. Thank you.

Gigabyte B360M-DS3H.

Amazing $70 motherboard. Got a couple PCIEs, I'd say it is a pretty good budget board. I use one. It is micro atx. No built in wifi or Bluetooth, but you can get adapters pretty cheap now days like from edimax they have usb ones. Or you could get one that goes in pcie or Ethernet port. I'd say that is more worth it than buying a pricier one. It is worth it. I also just want to kind of warn you if you haven't already got CPU and GPU, that CPU will bottleneck your Gpu if you play games. If you are video editing or something it is not too big of an issue probably.

8 minutes ago, iKingRPG said:

Gigabyte B360M-DS3H.

Amazing $70 motherboard. Got a couple PCIEs, I'd say it is a pretty good budget board. I use one. It is micro atx. No built in wifi or Bluetooth, but you can get adapters pretty cheap now days like from edimax they have usb ones. Or you could get one that goes in pcie or Ethernet port. I'd say that is more worth it than buying a pricier one. It is worth it. I also just want to kind of warn you if you haven't already got CPU and GPU, that CPU will bottleneck your Gpu if you play games. If you are video editing or something it is not too big of an issue probably.

I won't say you're wrong. I also don't say you're right. It will bottleneck in cpu heavy games, but in more gpu heavy or balanced titles it won't be a problem

2 hours ago, iKingRPG said:

Gigabyte B360M-DS3H.

I wont be playing too many AAA title games just 1 or 2. It will be light gaming only. So should i go for 1050 instead?!

I found MSI b360m Gaming Plus for ₹ 5,170 ($70.90) the cheapest mother board i could found on newegg.com . I think i am going with this mobo.