Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rx 580 + Freesync vs Gtx 1070

Vonix
 Share

Go to solution Solved by GamerDude,
3 minutes ago, Vonix said:

well i guess if i just use vsync the 1070 will have no issue staying at 72fps

 

Same goes with my RTX 2080 Ti and my Freesync 75Hz 34" UW monitor, yes I can hit above 75Hz, but I do get some tearing despite of this. Enabling Vsync is a sorta stop gap solution, but there's the issue of mouse lag, I do have a VEGA64 but since it's 3440x1440, a single VEGA 64 may be hard pressed to hit around that res + max ingame. I bought another VEGA 64 for CrossFire and it kept my framerate at 50+fps to >100fps, with Freesync enabled, it's pretty smooth. 

 

The GTX 1070 would certainly be able to hit >70fps in most games at 1080P and high to max ingame video settings, so I guess it'll do as well. As for your dilemma, since you have your heart more or less set on the GTX 1070, just get it. We can suggest, offer advice, but in the end, you're the one ponying up the cash, so it's up to you to weigh the pros and cons and saddle up, 

So i have a 1080p freesync monitor 72hz. the cpu is a r5 2600. should i go for a rx 580 (new) or gtx 1070 (used) i can find the rx 580 at ($350 aud) ($250 usd) or Gtx 1070 used at ($450 aud) ($325 usd)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

depends on whether you're ok with tearing and frame stutter vs more fps.

 

you get about 43% more fps on the 1070.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Vonix said:

So i have a 1080p freesync monitor 72hz. the cpu is a r5 2600. should i go for a rx 580 (new) or gtx 1070 (used) i can find the rx 580 at ($350 aud) ($250 usd) or Gtx 1070 used at ($450 aud) ($325 usd)

Get an RX 570 at $200 AUD

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/product/3QQRsY/asus-radeon-rx-570-4gb-rog-strix-video-card-rog-strix-rx570-4g-gaming

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...
 

Spoiler

 

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

 

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

 

What games or other software do you need to run?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Navid Jamali said:

depends on whether you're ok with tearing and frame stutter vs more fps.

 

you get about 43% more fps on the 1070.

well i guess if i just use vsync the 1070 will have no issue staying at 72fps

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Vonix said:

well i guess if i just use vsync the 1070 will have no issue staying at 72fps

  

vsync isn't the solution, it just makes the problem harder to encounter.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Vonix said:

i willing to spend 400aud though

 

Ya but it's not really worth spending twice as much since you only have a 1080p monitor.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...
 

Spoiler

 

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

 

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

 

What games or other software do you need to run?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

Ya but it's not really worth spending twice as much since you only have a 1080p monitor.

idk, higher textures and draw distance, im using the 580 rn and sometimes those would be nice at 1080p

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

well i am looking for ultra 72fps 1080p and the rx 580 can kinda do that. but then i feel shit cause for 50 bucks more i can get a gtx 1070 used

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Vonix said:

well i guess if i just use vsync the 1070 will have no issue staying at 72fps

 

Same goes with my RTX 2080 Ti and my Freesync 75Hz 34" UW monitor, yes I can hit above 75Hz, but I do get some tearing despite of this. Enabling Vsync is a sorta stop gap solution, but there's the issue of mouse lag, I do have a VEGA64 but since it's 3440x1440, a single VEGA 64 may be hard pressed to hit around that res + max ingame. I bought another VEGA 64 for CrossFire and it kept my framerate at 50+fps to >100fps, with Freesync enabled, it's pretty smooth. 

 

The GTX 1070 would certainly be able to hit >70fps in most games at 1080P and high to max ingame video settings, so I guess it'll do as well. As for your dilemma, since you have your heart more or less set on the GTX 1070, just get it. We can suggest, offer advice, but in the end, you're the one ponying up the cash, so it's up to you to weigh the pros and cons and saddle up, 

Rig 1: AMD AM4 R9 3900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 16GB Patriot Viper RGB 3600CL17 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 (OS) | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD + 2TB 860 QVO SSD + 2x 1TB 850 EVO + 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Ducky Shine 4 69 Fire + Logitech G703 | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | LG SL8YG | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win10 Pro

Rig 2: Intel i7 3960X (6C/12T) | Asus R4E | 16GB Corsair Dom Plat 2133mhz | PC RX VEGA 64 Red Devil | iOppo HA-1 | Philips HTL9100 | Caselabs M8 | Seasonic X-1250 | Mistel Barocco MD770 RGB + Logitech G402 | Samsung Acer XR341CK 21:9 75Hz Freesync | 64bit Win10 Pro

HTPC Rig: Intel i7 4770K (4C/8T) | MSI Z87 G45 Gaming | 16GB RipJawsZ 1600mhz | Leadtek GTX 1080 Hurricane OC | Fostex HPA4 | Philips B97/98 | Tt View 31 | Corsair HX-1050 | Logitech G613 + G603 | Panasonic 65" UHD TV | 64bit Win10 Pro

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Vonix said:

well i am looking for ultra 72fps 1080p and the rx 580 can kinda do that. but then i feel shit cause for 50 bucks more i can get a gtx 1070 used

 

Just run games at high settings you're unlikely to notice a difference in visual quality given that it's half the price

Or the RX 600 will be out soon,

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...
 

Spoiler

 

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

 

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

 

What games or other software do you need to run?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so sick of people over hyping the negatives of using an invidia GPU with a freesync monitor. I've had both and I can tell you if you're getting above above your monitors refresh rate you will not encounter any problems on most games 99% of the time. If you dip below your monitors refresh rate it's more noticeable but by no means is it a deal breaker. The only exception to this is if say your monitors refresh rate is 75hz don't buy a gtx 1030 or 1050 because you'll have to have v-sync on all the time. Vsync is a perfectly acceptable option in non competitive games if you even feel the need to use it. That means only competitive games generally are worse to play with vsync on however most competitive games are more optimized thus eliminating the problem all together. Get the 1070 and never look back. Nvidia also has Fast-sync that completely eliminates tearing if you're above your monitors refresh rate without input lag. I've never even felt the need to turn it on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Cigano said:

I'm so sick of people over hyping the negatives of using an invidia GPU with a freesync monitor. I've had both and I can tell you if you're getting above above your monitors refresh rate you will not encounter any problems on most games 99% of the time. If you dip below your monitors refresh rate it's more noticeable but by no means is it a deal breaker. Vsync is a perfectly acceptable option in non competitive games. That means only competitive games generally are worse to play with vsync on however most competitive games are more optimized thus eliminating the problem all together. Get the 1070 and never look back. Nvidia also has Fast-sync that completely eliminates tearing if you're above your monitors refresh rate without input lag. I've never even felt the need to turn it on.

Seriously, it sounds to me like you're an nVidia and that's all you have had experience with. What happens if you're trying an nVidia GTX 1050 with a Freesync monitor? What then? IF the GTX 1050 can't hit around that framerate at desired ingame setting, would this tearing issue be real then? The trouble with Vsync is that it introduces mouse lag to the mix, so for some, that's NOT a 'perfectly acceptable' option, but to each his own. You may love your nVidia card, but nVidia cards may not be for everyone, it all depends on what the person's hardware and needs...

Rig 1: AMD AM4 R9 3900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 16GB Patriot Viper RGB 3600CL17 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 (OS) | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD + 2TB 860 QVO SSD + 2x 1TB 850 EVO + 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Ducky Shine 4 69 Fire + Logitech G703 | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | LG SL8YG | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win10 Pro

Rig 2: Intel i7 3960X (6C/12T) | Asus R4E | 16GB Corsair Dom Plat 2133mhz | PC RX VEGA 64 Red Devil | iOppo HA-1 | Philips HTL9100 | Caselabs M8 | Seasonic X-1250 | Mistel Barocco MD770 RGB + Logitech G402 | Samsung Acer XR341CK 21:9 75Hz Freesync | 64bit Win10 Pro

HTPC Rig: Intel i7 4770K (4C/8T) | MSI Z87 G45 Gaming | 16GB RipJawsZ 1600mhz | Leadtek GTX 1080 Hurricane OC | Fostex HPA4 | Philips B97/98 | Tt View 31 | Corsair HX-1050 | Logitech G613 + G603 | Panasonic 65" UHD TV | 64bit Win10 Pro

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, GamerDude said:

Seriously, it sounds to me like you're an nVidia and that's all you have had experience with. What happens if you're trying an nVidia GTX 1050 with a Freesync monitor? What then? IF the GTX 1050 can't hit around that framerate at desired ingame setting, would this tearing issue be real? You may love your nVidia card, but nVidia cards may not be for everyone, it all depends on what the person needs...

I've had multiple AMD GPU's and love AMD as a company. Currently have a 2700x. My point also applies to an AMD card and a G-sync monitor. The post mentioned a 1070 so that's what I was referring to..... yes the problems would be worse if you're using a GPU significantly worse than the one mentioned in your post. My point is that people WAY overblow the negatives of certain GPU/Monitor combinations.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Cigano said:

My point is that people WAY overblow the negatives of certain GPU/Monitor combinations.  

There are always peeps who buy an nVidia GPU who aren't sure whether it'd be a good combo with a Freesync monitor (there's a reason why Freesync monitors waaaaay outnumber Gsync ones), we are here to advise and opine, and to some extend educate. Some may not be away a weak nVidia card may not jell well with a Freesync monitor (even a 1080P one)...so, to me, this issue isn't an overblown one. Sure, to peeps such as you or me, we'd have no problem buying the right card for the right monitor (Freesync ones) like my RTX 2080 Ti + 3440x1440 Freesync monitor (or my crossfire vega 64's), but there are those who are less knowledgeable or constraint by budget who need to be informed.

Rig 1: AMD AM4 R9 3900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 16GB Patriot Viper RGB 3600CL17 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 (OS) | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD + 2TB 860 QVO SSD + 2x 1TB 850 EVO + 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Ducky Shine 4 69 Fire + Logitech G703 | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | LG SL8YG | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win10 Pro

Rig 2: Intel i7 3960X (6C/12T) | Asus R4E | 16GB Corsair Dom Plat 2133mhz | PC RX VEGA 64 Red Devil | iOppo HA-1 | Philips HTL9100 | Caselabs M8 | Seasonic X-1250 | Mistel Barocco MD770 RGB + Logitech G402 | Samsung Acer XR341CK 21:9 75Hz Freesync | 64bit Win10 Pro

HTPC Rig: Intel i7 4770K (4C/8T) | MSI Z87 G45 Gaming | 16GB RipJawsZ 1600mhz | Leadtek GTX 1080 Hurricane OC | Fostex HPA4 | Philips B97/98 | Tt View 31 | Corsair HX-1050 | Logitech G613 + G603 | Panasonic 65" UHD TV | 64bit Win10 Pro

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, GamerDude said:

There are always peeps who buy an nVidia GPU who aren't sure whether it'd be a good combo with a Freesync monitor (there's a reason why Freesync monitors waaaaay outnumber Gsync ones), we are here to advise and opine, and to some extend educate. Some may not be away a weak nVidia card may not jell well with a Freesync monitor (even a 1080P one)...so, to me, this issue isn't an overblown one. Sure, to peeps such as you or me, we'd have no problem buying the right card for the right monitor (Freesync ones) like my RTX 2080 Ti + 3440x1440 Freesync monitor (or my crossfire vega 64's), but there are those who are less knowledgeable or constraint by budget who need to be informed.

The reason there are more free-sync monitors than G-sync monitors is because free-sync monitors are much cheaper to produce because free-sync is open source . Invidia licenses the use of G-sync to monitor companies for a lot of money. I'm not sure if you know that or not I was confused by your phrasing. But yeah I completely agree these forums are a place to inform people who look up this information. My message to people is to not fully buy into the hype that having an invidia GPU with a freesync monitor or vise versa will be a bad experience because if you have the hardware mentioned in the post, which I was referring to the negatives are very slim. But you're right a person reading that original post may assume that what I said applies to all GPU's across the board which is not the case and I will edit my post to reflect that.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, GamerDude said:

snip

 

1 minute ago, Cigano said:

snip

He's playing at 1080p for crying out loud. He's gonna be fine with a shoe box lmao. Both cards will hit 70 fps no problem. It's a matter of how much OP wants to spend and whether or not he's comfortable with used. Personally, I'd go with the 1070 so it lasts longer. Others may prefer the 580 for better adaptive sync compatibility. Yes everyone overhypes the whole NVIDIA GPU with free-sync monitor thing, just like how new guys think bottlenecks are satan. @Cigano If you didn't already know, streetguru is like a hyper AMD fanboy, so there's really no point in arguing with him/her (which is what I believe your first post was based off of).

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

 

[Under Construction]

 

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

 

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

 

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Cigano said:

The reason there are more free-sync monitors than G-sync monitors is because free-sync monitors are much cheaper to produce because free-sync is open source . Invidia licenses the use of G-sync to monitor companies for a lot of money. I'm not sure if you know that or not I was confused by your phrasing. But yeah I completely agree these forums are a place to inform people who look up this information. My message to people is to not fully buy into the hype that having an invidia GPU with a freesync monitor or vise versa will be a bad experience because if you have the hardware mentioned in the post, which I was referring to the negatives are very slim. But you're right a person reading that original post may assume that what I said applies to all GPU's across the board which is not the case and I will edit my post to reflect that.  

 

I think Freesync/Adaptive sync is part of VESA specs, and requires no additional hardware, unlike Gsync which is nVidia's way of creating a need and therefore earning the extra deniros for the extra Gsync module to run with their Gsync cards. Arguably, Gsync could be a little better than adaptive sync from what I've heard, whether it's worth the price difference really depends on the eyes of the beholder....and his/her budget. And yes, I'm fully aware of the part in bold.... 

Rig 1: AMD AM4 R9 3900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 16GB Patriot Viper RGB 3600CL17 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 (OS) | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD + 2TB 860 QVO SSD + 2x 1TB 850 EVO + 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Ducky Shine 4 69 Fire + Logitech G703 | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | LG SL8YG | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win10 Pro

Rig 2: Intel i7 3960X (6C/12T) | Asus R4E | 16GB Corsair Dom Plat 2133mhz | PC RX VEGA 64 Red Devil | iOppo HA-1 | Philips HTL9100 | Caselabs M8 | Seasonic X-1250 | Mistel Barocco MD770 RGB + Logitech G402 | Samsung Acer XR341CK 21:9 75Hz Freesync | 64bit Win10 Pro

HTPC Rig: Intel i7 4770K (4C/8T) | MSI Z87 G45 Gaming | 16GB RipJawsZ 1600mhz | Leadtek GTX 1080 Hurricane OC | Fostex HPA4 | Philips B97/98 | Tt View 31 | Corsair HX-1050 | Logitech G613 + G603 | Panasonic 65" UHD TV | 64bit Win10 Pro

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Cereal5 said:

 

He's playing at 1080p for crying out loud. He's gonna be fine with a shoe box lmao. Both cards will hit 70 fps no problem. It's a matter of how much OP wants to spend and whether or not he's comfortable with used. Personally, I'd go with the 1070 so it lasts longer. Others may prefer the 580 for better adaptive sync compatibility. Yes everyone overhypes the whole NVIDIA GPU with free-sync monitor thing, just like how new guys think bottlenecks are satan. @Cigano If you didn't already know, streetguru is like a hyper AMD fanboy, so there's really no point in arguing with him/her (which is what I believe your first post was based off of).

lmao I was just referencing everyone that was talking about it not him specifically. I hear it brought up CONSTANTLY as being some big issue when it's just not what so ever on modern hardware.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, GamerDude said:

I think Freesync/Adaptive sync is part of VESA specs, and requires no additional hardware, unlike Gsync which is nVidia's way of creating a need and therefore earning the extra deniros for the extra Gsync module to run with their Gsync cards. Arguably, Gsync could be a little better than adaptive sync from what I've heard, whether it's worth the price difference really depends on the eyes of the beholder....and his/her budget. And yes, I'm fully aware of the part in bold.... 

Well technically adaptive sync is a monitor standard, and freesync is a build on adaptive sync, which is why not every monitor has it. It's also why NVIDIA is able to sell G-sync as a "module" or whatever you wanna call it, because it's not standard on the monitor. I have also heard that G-sync can be better due to proprietary hardware and software both coming from the same source (which technically Freesync does too but... idk). No real world tests though. And no I don't think it's worth it. I'd rather save $100 and buy a better GPU so I can get a better framerate and not need adaptive sync lol.

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

 

[Under Construction]

 

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

 

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

 

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×