600$ newegg buisness build

GearToken

Currently in my class we each are given like 600 hundred dollars to buy parts off newegg business and we can go slightly over that by no more than 10$. I already bought the psu with my own money so that doesn't need worried about. Currently I have decided on the MSi B450m Bazzoka 85$, a 120gb SSD from team group for 20$, The DIYPC diamond-f1 black case because it will show off the rgb psu with it's partially open shroud for 30$, and a Team T-Force Delta II RGB 2x8gb ddr4 2400 ram for 130$. This leaves me with 323.13$ for a cpu and a graphics card. I plan on doing gaming, streaming and some programming on it so I wanted to know which of these 3 combos is best. A ryzen 7 1700 with a gigabyte geforce 1050, a ryzen 3 2200g with a gigabyte geforce gtx 1060 6gb or finally the ryzen 5 2600 with an Asrock phantom gaming x rx570 4gb. The psu is a gamdias astrape m1 550w which definitley should power any of these configurations. A friend is also giving me a 120mm red LED fan from his build for free.  

Not really much judjing going to be done except for next year the class is going to vote on which ones will enter the fair but personally I just care about having some rgb and overall just some good old fashion performance. 

i'd return the PSU; there's no professional reviews so there's no telling whether it'll work well or blow up and kill everything in your rig. use the money on a corsair CX or coolermaster masterwatt instead.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

it works fine we hooked it up to a different pc in class 

1 minute ago, GearToken said:

it works fine we hooked it up to a different pc in class 

just because it didn't fail for the few seconds you used it doesn't mean it's good by any means. bad power supplies can start acting up after a few months, blow up when you start pushing it closer to it's rated wattage or silently kill your components over time without you ever knowing until other parts start to die.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

isnt there are a part in the motherboard to help regualate everything

1 hour ago, GearToken said:

Not really much judjing going to be done except for next year the class is going to vote on which ones will enter the fair but personally I just care about having some rgb and overall just some good old fashion performance. 

If you want a reasonably decent pc, don't spend a dime for rgb.

A 120GB ssd is on the small side. 240GB+ would be much better.

Ryzen does much better with faster memory. At a minimum Ryzen 1xxx cpu should have DDR4-2666 and Ryzen 2xxxx DDR4-3000.

The psu mounts with the fan and rgb components face down drawing air from the bottom. The rgb will only be visible as a reflection.

You could have bought a better psu for less.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

15 hours ago, GearToken said:

Currently in my class we each are given like 600 hundred dollars to buy parts off newegg business and we can go slightly over that by no more than 10$. I already bought the psu with my own money so that doesn't need worried about. Currently I have decided on the MSi B450m Bazzoka 85$, a 120gb SSD from team group for 20$, The DIYPC diamond-f1 black case because it will show off the rgb psu with it's partially open shroud for 30$, and a Team T-Force Delta II RGB 2x8gb ddr4 2400 ram for 130$. This leaves me with 323.13$ for a cpu and a graphics card. I plan on doing gaming, streaming and some programming on it so I wanted to know which of these 3 combos is best. A ryzen 7 1700 with a gigabyte geforce 1050, a ryzen 3 2200g with a gigabyte geforce gtx 1060 6gb or finally the ryzen 5 2600 with an Asrock phantom gaming x rx570 4gb. The psu is a gamdias astrape m1 550w which definitley should power any of these configurations. A friend is also giving me a 120mm red LED fan from his build for free.  

Build something like this....

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3GHz 8-Core Processor  ($179.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: ASRock - X370 KILLER SLI/ac ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($79.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Team - Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($70.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: ADATA - Ultimate SU650 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($39.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: MSI - Radeon RX 570 8GB ARMOR OC Video Card  ($154.98 @ Newegg Business) 
Case: Raidmax - Ninja II ATX Mid Tower Case  ($25.98 @ Newegg Business) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MasterWatt 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($50.43 @ Newegg) 
Total: $602.34
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-11-03 09:36 EDT-0400

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

So just take the 16gb ram and go for better speeds over more of it right now and take the money left over and spread it across the system.  Ok I see