Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

XOTIC PC HP OMEN 17T 1070

Hello all,

 

I need some help. I've settled on picking up an Omen laptop (all around decent machine, not terrible or great at any specific thing, good specs and price), and need some help with the exact options to choose for it. Please suggest any configurations or alterations that you would personally find to be most beneficial and worthwhile. xoticpc.com/hp-omen-17t-1070.html

 

All input will be much appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, BSula99 said:

Hello all,

 

I need some help. I've settled on picking up an Omen laptop (all around decent machine, not terrible or great at any specific thing, good specs and price), and need some help with the exact options to choose for it. Please suggest any configurations or alterations that you would personally find to be most beneficial and worthwhile. xoticpc.com/hp-omen-17t-1070.html

 

All input will be much appreciated.

Max the RAM and the hard drive speed (SSD, nVME if available) 

So rise up, all ye lost ones, as one, we'll claw the clouds

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Max the RAM and the hard drive speed (SSD, nVME if available) 

You think this config needs 32GB of RAM? I'm putting in a 2TB SSHD, how much nVME storage should I use?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BSula99 said:

You think this config needs 32GB of RAM? I'm putting in a 2TB SSHD, how much nVME storage should I use?

More RAM is always a good idea.

Max what you can afford

nVME, same thing.

So rise up, all ye lost ones, as one, we'll claw the clouds

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

im thinking of buying the same, if you end up purchasing will you update on how it runs and your experience with it after using it for a bit? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Usually it's cheaper to upgrade by yourself

My Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Nvidia RTX3060Ti 8GB PNY XLR8 Gaming Epic-X RGB 16GB (8X2) 3200MHz CL16 Team Group MP33 Pro 1TB
ID-Cooling SE-224-XT White Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX Tecware Forge M2 mATX White Case Montech Century 650W Gold

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×