Can i transfer a oem dell optiplex board to a normal case

SFF Model 

Specs

I7 3770

8gb of ram 

gt 1030

so i want to put this into a new case cause i want to upgrade it as far as a 1070 or a 1060 and i need a bigger case and its got a standard atx PSU 24Pin

its got a oem dell power thing though Power.PNG.7806d017631baa8e4dd576df41994f99.PNG That is for the 9010 DT i have the same power connector and yeah i made this so i wouldn't forget 

but 

this is the case i want to use https://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX71798

type of connector

Image result for Phanteks p300 power switchPower switched used on a P400S case witch is the same on the p300 

So i was wondering if this would work heres a Picture of my motherboard

Upgrade.png.475728e61f56ed8cc59851ed0839f3cf.png

So i wanted to know if my idea would work as making this a full time beast lol 

It's non-standard, so you'll have a hard time working around that.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

7 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

It's non-standard, so you'll have a hard time working around that.

Hum, looks like a µATX motherboard

@Mattk13 you'll have to figure out a was to use the front PCB with a regular ATX case controls. Best way to do it would be to find a friend that is good with soldering and get leads for the power button.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

2 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

Hum, looks like a µATX motherboard

@Mattk13 you'll have to figure out a was to use the front PCB with a regular ATX case controls. Best way to do it would be to find a friend that is good with soldering and get leads for the power button.

The screw hole layout isn't uATX compliant, though, and like you mentioned the front panel is proprietary. That classifies ad non-standard in my book.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

4 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

The screw hole layout isn't uATX compliant

While it's missing a series of holes at the bottom of the motherboard, the rest of the holes look ok for it to fit in an ATX case.

Somewhat off-topic ;

As for the power button, most of the Optiplex I have worked with have that small PCB with the power button and LEDs, also with USB and front audio jacks on it connected with a ribbon cable to the motherboard, and they can't boot without that front PCB connected. I had an older Optiplex (1st gen core) that had power button trouble, tried to "bypass" that front "PCB", but it wouldn't boot without it. So I got a power button from a regular case and soldered the wires to that PCB and moved the PCB somewhere else in the case. That meant I didn't have front USB or audio jacks on that PC, but at least the computer was working.

FYI, before doing all that, I tried getting a used PCB from eBay, but seems like people know those are worth their weight in gold and sell them for way too much! :P

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

the board is a microATX

the case i want is a Full atx

i don't really care about the audio that can be fixed with a sound card for the rest yeah