Desktop turn on, but no display

recently when my pc is still on, I connect a SATA to my motherboard (to optical drive / cd reader). suddenly, my pc turn off and restart but with no display.

I have :

- tried to restart my pc without the graphic card to check whether it could be the problem.

- tested my monitor with my laptop.

- change the motherboard and RAM

- Clear the CMOS

no beep sound. And my motherboard doesn't have that led no. display... so I'm not sure what is the problem. The fan, mouse, keyboard, cpu fan and hdd, (not sure about ssd) are powered.

Hardware :

- Biostar A88MQ motherboard

- 2x HyperX 4gb ddr3 1600hz RAM

- AMD A10 cpu

- Nvidia GTX950

- AVF 500w power supply

- WD blue 500 gb hdd

- Kingston 120 gb ssd

First of all, PC components aren't meant for hot plugging (so plugging in cables internally when it's turned on) so you probably shorted something in the process, and second of all, that's a rather bad power supply. No name brands aren't a good thing. 

There's no easy way to find out what's dead without swapping parts around. I'd start by trying a different PSU of better quality and going from there.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

49 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

First of all, PC components aren't meant for hot plugging (so plugging in cables internally when it's turned on) so you probably shorted something in the process, and second of all, that's a rather bad power supply. No name brands aren't a good thing. 

There's no easy way to find out what's dead without swapping parts around. I'd start by trying a different PSU of better quality and going from there.

before I go out and buy another PSU,  is there a chance that i just kill my cpu?

2 minutes ago, MomotaroNoa said:

before I go out and buy another PSU,  is there a chance that i just kill my cpu?

There's a chance you killed the board, CPUs are tougher to kill. You can't be sure about anything before you start swapping out components.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro