is it better to face your system towards window??

traitorpenguin
Go to solution Solved by Javilen,

Usually you don't because of glare from outside.  Then again you are in Canada where the sun doesn't exist this time of the year.

Just needed an opinion i changed around my setup btw my rooms heat doesn't work so that's why I faced it that way and:P will it keep the system cool under heavy load? always leave my window half open :)

45254541_1867101816701164_3832854009228558336_n.jpg.6a751bf3fedb5a4bab68d93472aacf57.jpg

its winter :P gonna keep the system cool aka Canada!! 

Usually you don't because of glare from outside.  Then again you are in Canada where the sun doesn't exist this time of the year.

Besides doing the wires on the bottom, cus my feet sometimes need space. Looks about perfect for that space to me.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

1 minute ago, HanZie82 said:

Besides doing the wires on the bottom, cus my feet sometimes need space. Looks about perfect for that space to me.

its a small room that's why i tried my best and don't worry ill duct tape it :P 

3 minutes ago, Javilen said:

should be fine lol

11 minutes ago, traitorpenguin said:

its a small room that's why i tried my best and don't worry ill duct tape it :P 

Get some velcro straps. They're cheap, reusuable, and won't leave residue all over your cables.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

9 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

Get some velcro straps. They're cheap, reusuable, and won't leave residue all over your cables.

i think dollar store have them haha