New rig wont turn on

Hello there, so i just bought a couple new componentas so i could start building my second rig. Here are the specs:

Ryzen 5 2600

Msi b450 gaming plus

2 x 8 gb corsair vengeance c16 3200mhz

Rx 560 4gb

Psu nox vx 650w

I plugged everything on and used my old front panel case power switch to turn on the new computer, once i hit the power button, absolutely nothing happened but a tiny faint noise coming from the psu, i got no fan spin from it either nor other device, also no LED from the mobo but the flashback bios LED, which indicates some sort of power. Psu is new and works fine with old rig, the only thing not new is the cpu, also, when i hit the power button the cpu will start to get warm, so i have to instantly turn off the psu. Ive made sure everything is correctly plugged in and i even dismantled my old rig and put it back together just to see if i was missing a step when installing the new rig. Im going crazy, could it be a faulty cpu, and if it was, wouldnt the fans of the psu start spinning? Maybe its not compatible?

Thanks in advance

What do you mean by "the CPU starts to get hot"?

Do you not have a cooler on there?

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

1 minute ago, Cyberspirit said:

I'm guessing he wanted to check if the cpu was getting power so turned on he pc without a cooler and put his fingers on it

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

Alot of motherboards won't turn on fully if you don't have a cpu fan plugged in. I had an issue where my computer simply wouldn't turn on then I figured out the cpu fan had been unplugged somehow. Plugged it back in and it turn on no problem.  

9 hours ago, Shally said:

I'm guessing he wanted to check if the cpu was getting power so turned on he pc without a cooler and put his fingers on it

yes, exactly, i took the heatsink off, checked the cpu and was slightliy warm

9 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

Alot of motherboards won't turn on fully if you don't have a cpu fan plugged in. I had an issue where my computer simply wouldn't turn on then I figured out the cpu fan had been unplugged somehow. Plugged it back in and it turn on no problem.  

cpu fan is plugged in, wont start spinning like psu or others. 

9 hours ago, Shally said:

Do the 24pin test:

The psu is working fine i switched it on to my old rig since everything was already dismantled and worked fine, both of my PSU´s are working correctly. 

On 11/1/2018 at 4:23 PM, Cyberspirit said:

hey i do have a cooler i just wanted to check if the cpu was getting power, i started the mobo and works, but when i put in the cpu, the psu and everything will not boot, fans wont spin etc... 

7 hours ago, Machangoman said:

hey i do have a cooler i just wanted to check if the cpu was getting power, i started the mobo and works, but when i put in the cpu, the psu and everything will not boot, fans wont spin etc... 

Then, plug everything in and start removing hardware one by one. See if it boots up that way.

Sometimes even a single bad wire or a bad HDD can be the cause.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.